Windows 10: Found a new tool so I can automatise Windows App Installation

Discus and support Found a new tool so I can automatise Windows App Installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used Silent Install Builder (silentinstall . org -> if anyone is interested in testing the app). It supports nearly all types of installations and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GOR12, Oct 15, 2020.

1. GOR12 Win User

Found a new tool so I can automatise Windows App Installation

I used Silent Install Builder (silentinstall . org -> if anyone is interested in testing the app). It supports nearly all types of installations and I love the Automatisation UI. IMO, it is super easy to use and it does the job, without having to learn how to use it. I've tested with a lot of apps and they worked great

Hope I helped someone and if you have questions about app (as far as I can answer), I'm glad to help Found a new tool so I can automatise Windows App Installation :)

Moreover, here I found some tutorials on youtube -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI1GotqvKZ8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTFwpV3PKwc

:)

GOR12, Oct 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Wile E Win User
    Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Found a new tool so I can automatise Windows App Installation

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Found a new tool so I can automatise Windows App Installation

1. Found a new tool so I can automatise Windows App Installation - Similar Threads - Found tool automatise

2. This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!: Help me ASAP!!! Just purchased a new laptop and for some reason, I can't download any apps or software on it! Please tell me what's going on!!! This is not happening on my Mac....
  3. This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!: Help me ASAP!!! Just purchased a new laptop and for some reason, I can't download any apps or software on it! Please tell me what's going on!!! This is not happening on my Mac....
  4. i can't install the Snipping Tool app

i can't install the Snipping Tool app: I tried to reinstall the Snipping Tool app, and encountered an error installing the app in the Microsoft Store Code: 0x80070005. Also, the app does not appear in the installed apps, and no matter how much I try to uninstall it, I can't uninstall it from the device and it...
  5. i can't install the Snipping Tool app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't install the Snipping Tool app: I tried to reinstall the Snipping Tool app, and encountered an error installing the app in the Microsoft Store Code: 0x80070005. Also, the app does not appear in the installed apps, and no matter how much I try to uninstall it, I can't uninstall it from the device and it...
  6. Installing a new drive - not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a new drive - not found: Hello As my SSD hard drive was filling fast, I have bought a new one 2tb, Crucial P3. I made a boot USB for Windows and replaced the drive. When going to install Windows on my new drive, there was no hard drive recognised by Windows to install on to. I believe this is a...
  7. Installing a new drive - not found

Installing a new drive - not found: Hello As my SSD hard drive was filling fast, I have bought a new one 2tb, Crucial P3. I made a boot USB for Windows and replaced the drive. When going to install Windows on my new drive, there was no hard drive recognised by Windows to install on to. I believe this is a...
  8. found an unknown app on my windows 11 in "Installed apps" that has no name & I can not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    found an unknown app on my windows 11 in "Installed apps" that has no name & I can not...: found an unknown app on my windows 11 in "Installed apps" that has no name & I can not delete it!I don't know why I can not attach an image to show the unknown app.But when clicking the three dots on the right, the Uninstaller button can not be clicked!Is there a safe way to...
  9. found an unknown app on my windows 11 in "Installed apps" that has no name & I can not...

found an unknown app on my windows 11 in "Installed apps" that has no name & I can not...: found an unknown app on my windows 11 in "Installed apps" that has no name & I can not delete it!I don't know why I can not attach an image to show the unknown app.But when clicking the three dots on the right, the Uninstaller button can not be clicked!Is there a safe way to...
  10. Installing Windows 2010 so I can install Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 2010 so I can install Office: My laptop died. I had it repaired and Windows 7 was gone. I purchased Office to install but needed Windows 2010. I bought Windows 2010 online but can’t install it. It keeps saying some components are missing. The repair person installed LibreOffice but it is deleting some...