Windows 10: found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too

Discus and support found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Equalizer APO download | SourceForge.net Run the configuration editor Gives you a graph and you drag the equalizer up and down for various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sdowney717, Dec 19, 2020.

1. found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too

Equalizer APO download | SourceForge.net

Run the configuration editor
    Gives you a graph and you drag the equalizer up and down for various frequencies. My treble was too low and bass too high and this fixed it. Very easy to do.

:)

sdowney717, Dec 19, 2020
  2. EricT707 Win User

Real Tek audio equalilzer

I upgraded to window 10 and lost my real tek audio equalizer. Audio works, just no equalizer.

EricT707, Dec 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Equalizer not working in Asus Realtek Audio console

The GUI option just makes it a bit easier to use. If the basic program doesn't make changes, it won't help there.

Sorry, I've no idea why no equaliser will work for you, assuming they are correctly enabled and the correct devices selected.

If you click either of the top two options, a page options which includes screenshots. They are two different ones to give a different look and feel.

Perhaps see:
    Fix Equalizer APO Not Working in Windows 10 - Brad's Hacks

What are you using to play sound? Example: I used Firefox

This makes a real difference on my (crummy) laptop speakers

found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too [​IMG]

found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too [​IMG]

dalchina, Dec 19, 2020
  4. suraswami Win User

found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too

Is there 3rd party Software Graphical Audio equalizer tool?

Is there 3rd party Software Graphical Audio equalizer tool that will work with any chip any brand? I am using a open source driver for my Cmedia chip (Diamond brand) sound card which doesn't provide equalizer adjustments. Diamond's drivers are outdated and buggy.

Must work on Windows XP SP2.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too

1. found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too - Similar Threads - found real nice

2. Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !: After updating the latest update 23H2 in windows 11 my audio I/O drivers not working. It shows "no audio device found". I tried to update the latest drivers from the manufacture website but it also not working . The driver works only once when I installed and restart the...
  3. Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !: After updating the latest update 23H2 in windows 11 my audio I/O drivers not working. It shows "no audio device found". I tried to update the latest drivers from the manufacture website but it also not working . The driver works only once when I installed and restart the...
  4. I found this nice wallpaper. Sadly the resolution is not high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found this nice wallpaper. Sadly the resolution is not high: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Iwantpizza69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wzrjmb/i_found_this_nice_wallpaper_sadly_the_resolution/
  5. Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices: Hi all - My contribution for today... AJA System Test: Drive Performance Stats You Can TrustAccurately test your system performance using System Test, available in free retail software builds for KONA, Io and T-TAP products The free System Disk Test is very well done and I...
  6. found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too: Equalizer APO download | SourceForge.net Run the configuration editor Gives you a graph and you drag the equalizer up and down for various frequencies. My treble was too low and bass too high and this fixed it. Very easy to do. 170825
  7. camera not working and not found in the device manager too.

camera not working and not found in the device manager too.: my camera isnot working and i couldn't find it in the device manager too. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-and-not-found-in-the-device/52fd042a-b52e-4846-accc-294848d04421
  8. Equalizer not working in Asus Realtek Audio console

Equalizer not working in Asus Realtek Audio console: Hello! I have a problem that is bugging me. I searched everywhere but I could not find a solution so I hope you guys could help me. I am not an audio expert so I hope that my question will sound stupid and easy to fix for you! :) I have recently downloaded the Realtek (R)...
  9. Adding an Audio Equalizer

Adding an Audio Equalizer: I have downloaded and installed Equalizer APO but I cannot get it to effect my speakers. How can I make this work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-an-audio-equalizer/cf2f4e03-c172-4efe-87a8-c70b1540aa2f
  10. No control in windows, real nice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No control in windows, real nice: My computer is acting up, no idea why, open task manager and for some unknown reasoning the most useless and dumbest features of windows are spiking in CPU, ie explorer, runtime broker, Cortana, windows search, windows backup, service host (many of them), CTF loader,...