Windows 10: Found Adware

Discus and support Found Adware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender Antivirus has found Adware:Win32/Wajagen.A.Please tell me what to do? Have a nice day! Veneta... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by veneta[]antonova}}, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Found Adware

Windows Defender Antivirus has found Adware:Win32/Wajagen.A.Please tell me what to do?

Have a nice day!

Veneta

:)

veneta[]antonova}}, Nov 1, 2018

2. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-genvariant-adware-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Nov 1, 2018
  3. stevednmc Win User
    Recommendations for Adware killer?

I currently have been using Adaware by lavasoft as an adware scanner, actually have been for a long time.(Free version). Over the last year however that program has been getting more and more bloated, does anyone have any suggestions for something better?

stevednmc, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Found Adware

Jsssssssss, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Found Adware

1. Found Adware - Similar Threads - Found Adware

2. FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR: I have created a folder called "PICTURES" in my C: drive. When I search for it from the search box in the taskbar, nothing is returned. I have selected "Enhanced" for my search options. I have stopped and restarted searchhost.exe. I have also restarted my computer. Under this...
  3. FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR: I have created a folder called "PICTURES" in my C: drive. When I search for it from the search box in the taskbar, nothing is returned. I have selected "Enhanced" for my search options. I have stopped and restarted searchhost.exe. I have also restarted my computer. Under this...
  4. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  5. Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.

Hyper V on windows home using a Script found on the internet, IS it a bad option.: I am using windows 11 home and I wanted to use the hyperV, I know it is not available on home editions but I found a blog post and they were advising on using a script, I need the hyperV but I dont want to compromise my windows security. are these scripts really a bad option?...
  6. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  7. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  8. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  9. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  10. Have they finally found a solution to removing the adware virus on win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have they finally found a solution to removing the adware virus on win10?: I have already used malwayrebytes, roguekiller, totalAV, and other antivirus softwares but the popup virus still remains undetected. The popup adware has plagued windows for the past few generations and I'm surprised that Microsoft has not yet made any solutions to combat the...