Windows 10: Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop

Discus and support Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a lenovo ldeapad with an activated windows from an offline store,but after a month later its started showing activation errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JitulHussain, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop

Hi,

I recently bought a lenovo ldeapad with an activated windows from an offline store,but after a month later its started showing activation errors and after searching my files i found a kmspico windows 10 activator,after researching about kmspico i found that it is not a genuine way to activate windows and its a some sort of a virus, even though i bought it from a reputed offline store , is it legal? and how I can activate my windows,its showing an error[error code 0*C004f074] and i am not getting windows updates as well, its showing me to connect to my organization server I have no idea which organization server it is showing about.

Can anyone help me to fix this?thanks...

:)

JitulHussain, Dec 9, 2018

2. Found KMSPICO on my BrandNew HP laptop

My sister recently bought a new HP laptop from the local store. At the very first boot up the Anti-Virus found a threat (kmspico).

As far as i know its a crack used to activate windows or office product. How could a new laptop have such thing. Is this Normal ??

Please answer, so i can go to the store dealer and have an enquiry .

Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop 858df5db-c4c4-4c4a-a56f-ce47d649fd00.png

PrasanthBenjamin, Dec 9, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 9, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

axe0, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop

1. Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop - Similar Threads - Found KMSpico recently

2. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I found kmspico in my pc: I think I know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  3. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found kmspico in my pc: I dont know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  4. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found kmspico in my pc: I dont know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  5. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?: Hello. I've been using my laptop for quite a while now, but some anti-malware apps like RAV used to detect the KMSpico files as dangerous ones. I have no idea how they got into it, I got it that way. I don't see an actual app for KMSpico, but I see some files for it in the...
  6. KMSpico

KMSpico: Hello, what is all this I read about KMSpico activation software, it sounds dodgy, any info please? Regards Brett. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmspico/8ec0c11f-0766-44a6-9c4e-7954918d406b
  7. KMSpico

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KMSpico: Where can i get a genuine KMSpico for microsoft professional plus 2013 activation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/kmspico/6b2090ee-79b0-4dee-88d5-784cbe4d519f
  8. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: i am having a free dos laptop i was using non activated windows on it but my friend activated it using KMSPICO and now when i reinstated windows its showing windows activated by digital license but i think this activation is causing problems so how can i get that digital...
  9. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister discovered this when at her office a legit computer tech company told her and they deleted it. She immediately bought license for...
  10. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister discovered this when at her office a legit computer tech company told her and they deleted it. She immediately bought license for...