Windows 10: found lost laptop device.

Discus and support found lost laptop device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir/Ma'am Can I found my lost window 10 laptop device? Then how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VishwanathSagar, Mar 12, 2020.

1. found lost laptop device.

Sir/Ma'am

Can I found my lost window 10 laptop device? Then how?

:)

VishwanathSagar, Mar 12, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 12, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done found lost laptop device. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

found lost laptop device.

How to find a lost device?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Sorry to hear that your device is stolen. I am glad you were able to use this feature to find your device and lock it. For more information on this feature, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Find and lock a lost Windows device
    , please check the steps and see if it is helpful to you.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

found lost laptop device.

1. found lost laptop device. - Similar Threads - found lost laptop

2. Unlock locked microsoft laptop lost and found again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unlock locked microsoft laptop lost and found again: I locked my microsoft laptop remotely after forgetting it in public transport with locked screen message. Fortunately, it got found and sent back to me. How can I unlock my device now?Thanks in advance for the help!...
  3. No device found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No device found: I would like to connect an inkjet printer to my PC. Therefore I : plugged the printer into an electrical port and turned on the powerconnected the printer to my PC through a USB cabledownloaded the driver and installed itwent to Devices & Printers. selected Add a deviceNo...
  4. Device not found

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not found: Hello, I've added my PC to my account and I've purchased a game from the Microsoft Store through the webpage. I can't install the game from the website or the app because it won't see my device, it'll keep telling me I have nothing connected....
  5. No input and output devices found on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No input and output devices found on laptop: [ATTACH] The only output device found is my Google Home and it works fine. But then not even the laptop's speakers and mic are there. And when I plug in my headphones they don't show up either. Pretty sure this all happened after a driver update. What can I do?...
  6. Boot device not found _ laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot device not found _ laptop: Hello, HP probook: a 3F0 error /Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk message displayed. I checked with F2, everything seems okay with hardware. Yesterday I tried unlock external disk from bitlocker protection. Could it cause that...
  7. HP Laptop “No booting device found”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop “No booting device found”: A few days ago I attempted to reset my HP Laptop, due to some issues. When I tried to reset it, a message appeared saying “There was a problem resetting this PC”. I then went into the Windows Recovery Manager and attempted to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. An error...
  8. device not found

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    device not found: Did some looking through the threads here. Issue...I connect my iphone 6 to new asus laptop with windows ten. I select "trust this device" on iphone. I hit "import" button at top of page. I get "we're having trouble connecting....make sure your device is unlocked and that you...
  9. no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727.: Hi I have a problem with my laptop an amilo li 2727 laptop with 2 gb ram running w 10 home version 1803. I do not have any icon for wireless anywhere not in notification or network and sharing. my network card is Qualcom Atheros AR5007EG and when expanded in device manager...
  10. Lost and Found?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost and Found?: Greetings! I just got myself a Surface Book with Performance Base and while setting it up I was reminded about the case of an acquaintance who lost ( forgot ) her MacBook on the bus station when she ran for it. The way Isee it any potential finder of a Surface device...