Windows 10: Found out the actual issue, no idea how to solve it

Discus and support Found out the actual issue, no idea how to solve it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Looked over the bsod dump, here it is.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by freedom ok, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Found out the actual issue, no idea how to solve it

Looked over the bsod dump, here it is.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Dorof\OneDrive\Desktop\070621-12218-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is:Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalBuilt by: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff807`40400000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff807`4102a230Debug

:)

freedom ok, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Tendows Win User
    [SOLVED] How do I solve an issue where File Explorer windows open twice?

Hi there, Thofikh!

1. I have not made any changes to the system prior to this issue.

2. No, I have not installed a third-party antivirus on the system.

I tried both step 1 and 2. The issue was still occurring.

Tendows, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Found out the actual issue, no idea how to solve it

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Found out the actual issue, no idea how to solve it

1. Found out the actual issue, no idea how to solve it - Similar Threads - Found actual issue

2. How to solve the issue??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue??: I would like to bring to your attention the persistent performance issues I have been encountering with my ASUS TUF F15 laptop. Despite its robust specifications, including the 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H processor and RTX 3050 graphics, the laptop exhibits significant...
  3. How to solve the issue??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the issue??: I would like to bring to your attention the persistent performance issues I have been encountering with my ASUS TUF F15 laptop. Despite its robust specifications, including the 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H processor and RTX 3050 graphics, the laptop exhibits significant...
  4. How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this issue?: How can I restart the laptop since it is not giving me any reaction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-issue/8e662c65-e5e4-4515-87c6-26d2179353d4
  5. How to solve this issue?

How to solve this issue?: How can I restart the laptop since it is not giving me any reaction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-issue/8e662c65-e5e4-4515-87c6-26d2179353d4
  6. How to solve this issue

How to solve this issue: moham is the main folder but I want to change it to Mohamed, however, if I do that in the registry editor the error message will say "we can't sign into your account"...
  7. How to solve this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this issue: moham is the main folder but I want to change it to Mohamed, however, if I do that in the registry editor the error message will say "we can't sign into your account"...
  8. How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this issue?: Since the keyboard of my laptop is down, I use an external keyboard and mouse but when I try to open the search bar it automatically starts typing '*' this symbol continuously. Is there a solution to solve this problem?...
  9. How to solve this issue?

How to solve this issue?: Since the keyboard of my laptop is down, I use an external keyboard and mouse but when I try to open the search bar it automatically starts typing '*' this symbol continuously. Is there a solution to solve this problem?...
  10. Audio stuttering - no idea, how to solve this isssue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio stuttering - no idea, how to solve this isssue: Hey guys, i got a "serious" problem. First of all, the specs of my pc: Intel Core i7 8700K Gigabyte Z370 HD3 16 GB DDR4 Ram Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 500 Gb SSD Harddrive Steinberg UR242 Soundcard When I'm playing games and sometimes out of nothing my audio is...