Windows 10: Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10

Discus and support Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, my setting language still remain to Chinese Language even change everything to English. Look at my desktop its already English. License:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kimhongtoh, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10

Hi Microsoft, my setting language still remain to Chinese Language even change everything to English. Look at my desktop its already English. License: Windows 10 ProVersion: 2004Build: 19041.508

:)

kimhongtoh, Jul 29, 2021

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Nikorasu Win User

Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10

Serious Bug In Windows 10

There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they weren't helpful at all. I even asked to speak to a developer, but they said I needed a subscription. They also refused to let me talk to a level 2 or 3 technician unless they try to fix the issue there selves. I don't need anyone remote accessing my computer. I am in IT and have tons of certifications, and fixed plenty of PC's. In all my life in the IT field I never had a bigger problem with an OS then Windows 10! Anyways the bug is in "Windows Shell Experience Host". The problem is that the Start Menu, Cortana, Microsoft Edge, and the Action Center wont open when I click them. If I click either of them they do nothing. Only way to get past the bug is to end the process "Windows Shell Experience Host" or sign out or restart the computer. I tried numerous troubleshooting steps including sfc/ scannow but nothing was corrupted. I also used the command "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" but it also didn't solve the problem, the bug would eventually resurface. I also did the Powershell command "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}" but it just caused a bigger problem where all the Windows 10 Apps became broken. I done numerous clean installs of Windows 10 on my desktop, over about 9 in-fact. And the bug with the "Start Menu, Cortana, Action Center, Microsoft Edge" not opening eventually resurfaces. Again the only why to get all these four things to work again is to end the process "Windows Shell Experience Host" signout or restart the computer. And again the problem eventually resurfaces. I have a very strong feeling the issue is a bug with "Windows Shell Experience Host", why else when I end the process does all four things, "Start Menu, Cortana, Microsoft Edge, ActionCenter" work again? Am not the only one who is having this issue. Microsoft needs to fix this bug!

Nikorasu, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10

1. Found serious Bug in microsoft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Found serious Bug

2. I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook: I've noticed a potentially serious flaw with Outlook. when i open Outlook, it presents an incorrect message, I do NOT have an account with Openrad, It appears that the problem is that MICROSOFT has hardcoded this messsage onto the chip, removing this setting from registry...
  3. I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a serious bug in Microsoft Outlook: I've noticed a potentially serious flaw with Outlook. when i open Outlook, it presents an incorrect message, I do NOT have an account with Openrad, It appears that the problem is that MICROSOFT has hardcoded this messsage onto the chip, removing this setting from registry...
  4. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 serious bug: I am facing an issue in which I was having a bluetooth driver update 2 days ago on windows update while the driver was downloading I by mistake paused my updates and when I resumed them the bluetooth driver update was no more. Then I rushed to windows update history the...
  5. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 serious bug: I am facing an issue in which I was having a bluetooth driver update 2 days ago on windows update while the driver was downloading I by mistake paused my updates and when I resumed them the bluetooth driver update was no more. Then I rushed to windows update history the...
  6. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Serious Bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious Bug In Windows 10: There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they weren't helpful at all. I...
  8. Found a windows 10 bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Found a windows 10 bug: The moment you right click on a quick access link in file explorer it crashes. *sarc 58677
  9. Very Serious Bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Serious Bug In Windows 10: Please read thoroughly. There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they...
  10. Serious bug in Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious bug in Windows: I have noticed a serious bug in Windows. It's happened before but I didn't know why. Now I think I do! This happened today on all three of our machines. All were left on a while, idle enough time for Windows defender to do some kind of background auto scan. After I went to...