Windows 10: Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor

Discus and support Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As you can see under the User Configuration>Adminsistrative Templates>File Explorer - 'Do not move deleted files to the Recycle Bin' setting [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SpikeyCow, Mar 26, 2020.

1. SpikeyCow Win User

Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor

As you can see under the User Configuration>Adminsistrative Templates>File Explorer - 'Do not move deleted files to the Recycle Bin' setting

Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor 4fa43ec7-9fae-4164-9126-be3e598134e9?upload=true.jpg

:)

SpikeyCow, Mar 26, 2020

2. group policy editor

Hi Tony,

Group Policy Editor in Windows is a tool to help you manage policy settings. Here's how you can access the Local Group Policy Editor:

• Press Win+R to open Run.
    • Type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.

Let us know how else we can help.

Patricia Yu, Mar 26, 2020
  3. borgus Win User
    Group Policy editor warning

Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor [​IMG]

This notice appears each time the Group Policy editor is opened, and takes two clicks on OK to close.
    Simple steps to banish it?

Checked out this article, but was unable to rename the two files mentioned. I did delete them, however, and this removed the error message. What damage that did is ... to be discovered. ^_^ Files are in RECYCLE bin.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3077013

borgus, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor

Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) not accessible

Hello,

I need to access Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) to modify some settings but it is not accessible in Windows 8.1

How do I open gpedit.msc in Windows 8.1? Please suggest a solution.

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Single Language, 64-bit

Thanks & Regards,

Debanjan Mitra

Vicky Player123, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor

1. Found spelling error under the Local Group Policy Editor - Similar Threads - Found spelling error

2. missing sections in Local Group Policy Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing sections in Local Group Policy Editor: Hi, I just did a clean install to windows 11 but after the update group policy just got destroyed.I searched for solutions but no luck.1. https://www.minitool.com/news/fix-registry-pol-missing-windows-10.html2....
  3. Password policy on Local Group Policy Editor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password policy on Local Group Policy Editor not working: Hi,I tried to prompt the user to input his new password after a period of time. For testing purpose, i set one day on the Maximum password age. However, the requiring input of password was not activated. after one day, the user was still not requested for submitting his new...
  4. Password policy on Local Group Policy Editor not working

Password policy on Local Group Policy Editor not working: Hi,I tried to prompt the user to input his new password after a period of time. For testing purpose, i set one day on the Maximum password age. However, the requiring input of password was not activated. after one day, the user was still not requested for submitting his new...
  5. Password policy on Local Group Policy Editor not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Unable to open local group policy editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open local group policy editor: there are many of these and I tried some of them but I still can't open local group policy no matter what I do its still not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-local-group-policy-editor/a0bc9f6e-e518-4194-b500-b1ff2d5ef2c0
  7. Unable to open local group policy editor

Unable to open local group policy editor: there are many of these and I tried some of them but I still can't open local group policy no matter what I do its still not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-local-group-policy-editor/a0bc9f6e-e518-4194-b500-b1ff2d5ef2c0
  8. Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND: Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-policy-editor-not-found/be434deb-fd49-41f3-bbb7-309347dbb9fc
  9. Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Security Policy Editor NOT FOUND: I searched the TenForun AND my PC but found nowhere any indication of SecPol.msc. I have a W10 Home, is that the reason? Where can I download it, please? (Explorer keep asking network password on home network) Thanks! Alain 111678
  10. Group Policy Editor Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy Editor Error: My Windows 10 PC just updated itself to 1703. I have a script which used to run perfectly on Shutdown, but now it does not - I just get an empty black box and nothing happens. (The script still runs fine if executed manually) When I open the Group Policy Editor to...