Windows 10: Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., What is it??

Discus and support Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., What is it?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., what is JaunBench?? C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\JaunBenchXDG\JaunBenchXDG.exe, cannot disable or find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DawnDobbs, Aug 26, 2019.

1. DawnDobbs Win User

Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., What is it??

Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., what is JaunBench?? C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\JaunBenchXDG\JaunBenchXDG.exe, cannot disable or find any information on Jaunbenchxdg

:)

DawnDobbs, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., What is it?? - Similar Threads - Found JuanBench startup

2. MpGear.dll was not found on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MpGear.dll was not found on startup: Every time I startup my device a notification reading: "MpGear.dll was not found" pops up, I was wondering if there was any way I could solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpgeardll-was-not-found-on-startup/991d24d0-9128-4e78-8733-a5fb55c979d7
  3. MpGear.dll was not found on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MpGear.dll was not found on startup: Every time I startup my device a notification reading: "MpGear.dll was not found" pops up, I was wondering if there was any way I could solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpgeardll-was-not-found-on-startup/991d24d0-9128-4e78-8733-a5fb55c979d7
  4. GetCACaps: Not Found + BSOD on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GetCACaps: Not Found + BSOD on Startup: Over the last few days getting the below error which I believe is causing a random BSOD on startup, I read on another forum that disabling PTT TPM in the Bios can help with this error but I am looking for an actual solution as I will need PTT 2.0 enabled if I upgraded to WIN...
  5. Does anyone know what this startup app or whatever this is? (Found this in task manager...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this startup app or whatever this is? (Found this in task manager...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mgcx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/me5h1m/does_anyone_know_what_this_startup_app_or/
  6. Operating system not found at startup.

Operating system not found at startup.: No problem I will just reset this pc so I can keep my files right? Apparently not. When I try to do anything in troubleshooting it asks me to log in to my admin account. Password incorrect. I must've forgotten my password. Reset it and try again, password incorrect. Repeat 3...
  7. Entry point not found on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entry point not found on startup: The last couple of days I have been getting these error messages that pop up on startup and then maybe once or twice during my session. They both say that .dll files cannot be found. The error messages are as follows: The first one: Entry Point Not Found The procedure...
  8. What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section

What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/waitingformsfs2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2l0rx/what_is_this_ocxtti_i_found_it_on_startup_section/
  9. Weird applications found in the startup list..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird applications found in the startup list..: So, I decided to clean my laptop since it's been getting worse and worse and I've found two programs that seem questionable, one more than the other. One is named Program and doesn't show the ''Size/impact'' it has, the second one is really weird, it's chinese like numbers...
  10. RunDLL not found during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL not found during startup: Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup. Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying to close the power monitor gauge triggers the same "Cannot find..." popup....