Windows 10: found this 2 hours after opening my new asus Zephr

Discus and support found this 2 hours after opening my new asus Zephr in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I cant believe this how can I get rid of these accounts. Or better how can I get them procecuted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Apogi, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Apogi Win User

found this 2 hours after opening my new asus Zephr

found this 2 hours after opening my new asus Zephr 0c3208d2-5bd5-4e87-98d6-f54a635b783b?upload=true.png I cant believe this how can I get rid of these accounts. Or better how can I get them procecuted.

:)

Apogi, Mar 21, 2019

2. Open new tab / window in S60 browsers. 2 techniques

On my 5800 UK v5.0.005

1) Open web browser... brings up list of book marks

2) Options -> Go to -> New web page

3) enter www.newtab.co.uk, then press Go to

4) Press arrow icon in bottom-right

5) Options -> Subscribe to web feed

6) Select "New Tab"

That's the set up.. Now to use it

1) Open google.com

2) Select Options -> Go to -> Web feeds

3) Select "New tab" from the feeds list

4) Select "Open new tab" from list

5) Select "Open new tab" from top of web page

Now there are two windows

Try deleting the feed from your phone, then following those steps.. let me know how you get on

cpitchford, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Mar 21, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond found this 2 hours after opening my new asus Zephr :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. found this 2 hours after opening my new asus Zephr - Similar Threads - found hours opening

2. computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on: Good day, I have windows 10 pro, but I have a problem that the computer shuts down power off every 2 hours, could it be due to heating, but there is no logic that it shuts down every 2 hours, there is nothing I haven't tried, I haven't been able to fix it, the type of...
  3. computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on: Good day, I have windows 10 pro, but I have a problem that the computer shuts down power off every 2 hours, could it be due to heating, but there is no logic that it shuts down every 2 hours, there is nothing I haven't tried, I haven't been able to fix it, the type of...
  4. computer poweroff 2 hours after turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign in after 2 hours

Sign in after 2 hours: I am not able to access my laptop after the recent update as my screen goes black. I did the bios screen after pressing F9 and power button to make it default as per the guidelines said in the Microsoft community help webpage. After that, i am not able to sign in and asks me...
  6. Sign in after 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in after 2 hours: I am not able to access my laptop after the recent update as my screen goes black. I did the bios screen after pressing F9 and power button to make it default as per the guidelines said in the Microsoft community help webpage. After that, i am not able to sign in and asks me...
  7. LAN comms lost between Win7 PC & new Asus Win10 laptop after 1-2 hours

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN comms lost between Win7 PC & new Asus Win10 laptop after 1-2 hours: I cannot maintain communication between my Windows 7 PC and a new Asus laptop running Windows 10. I am using a LAN with a Work group on Win 7 and a Private network on Win 10. NOTE: I am a complete novice on Windows 10 but very experienced on Windows 7. Initially, after I...
  8. 2 hours...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 hours...: [ATTACH] pc crashed 2hrs ago, and still 20 percent. submitted by /u/DionPerera [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is6kg3/2_hours/
  9. ASUS Laptop found with

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS Laptop found with: I might have reported this before and if I have, just pretend I haven't. This morning, I find this laptop left on sleep but with the fans screaming wide open. This happens every few weeks. It can't be brought out of sleep and the only way it can be stopped is holding down on...
  10. ERP Software Crashes After 2 Hours

ERP Software Crashes After 2 Hours: Hello everyone- Our company runs DTR/Aptean TMM at one of our plants for our ERP system, we are on the latest version and Service Pack. Technically Windows 10 is currently unsupported by TMM, but the software installs fine and seems to run well. However, every 2 hours...