Windows 10: found this on my downloads

Discus and support found this on my downloads in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; found these two in my downloads folder are they safe to keep or should i delete it it was put on by microsoft but some sites regard them... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by christos christodoulou xw, Jun 27, 2020.

1. found this on my downloads

found these two in my downloads folder are they safe to keep or should i delete it it was put on by microsoft but some sites regard them potentiallywrarulabinstps

winrar-x64-591b1

:)

christos christodoulou xw, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Paulieg Win User

My new Opty 165 OC

I'm happy with it. I just wish my second core wasn't so sensitive. I think my first core would be happy at 2.8. My only suggestion is looking on ebay. Sometimes there are some on auction that give you the steppings. That's how I found mine from tr740. He had it on auction w/ steppings. I paid around 165. Great deal, when you know your getting a brand new cpu with a great stepping.

Paulieg, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

found this on my downloads

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

found this on my downloads

1. found this on my downloads - Similar Threads - found downloads

2. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  3. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  4. Fix libxess.dll was not found error; Where to download libxess.dll?

in Windows 10 News
    Fix libxess.dll was not found error; Where to download libxess.dll?: [IMG]If you encounter the error message libxess.dll was not found, it indicates that a specific DLL file is missing from the system. This error usually occurs with the older version of software or games. Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point could not be located in...
  5. YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge: When I try to download a video from YouTube, I click the download button, and it goes quickly through the process. It then ends with a check mark by the download button, which now says Downloaded. But I can't find the file in the Downloads folder. It never asks me where to...
  6. YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge

YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge: When I try to download a video from YouTube, I click the download button, and it goes quickly through the process. It then ends with a check mark by the download button, which now says Downloaded. But I can't find the file in the Downloads folder. It never asks me where to...
  7. YouTube Downloads Not Found on Windows 10/Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...

I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...: I don’t know how to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-netflix-and-its-saying-i/93dfe450-77dc-4340-8b81-5a6010e7cf39
  9. I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...: I don’t know how to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-netflix-and-its-saying-i/93dfe450-77dc-4340-8b81-5a6010e7cf39
  10. I’m trying to download Netflix and it’s saying I already have it but no where to be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming