Windows 10: Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10

Discus and support Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I have changed from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything good except: I could able to see the list of available wifi networks but could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Venkatesh1908, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10

Recently I have changed from windows 7 to windows 10.

Everything good except: I could able to see the list of available wifi networks but could not connect to any. But I am able to connect to network over cable.

:)

Venkatesh1908, Mar 29, 2020
  2. rag99 Win User

WIFI connectivity not working on windows10 in my home connection.

Hello Team,

I'm facing an issue connecting with WIFI on windows10 with my home connection. But, am able to connect to the skype without cable.

And, I'm able to connect to the WIFI on different network ( my friend's connection ).

I tried installing the latest drivers and took the DELL support as well. But no LUCK.

Can anyone suggest me how to resolve the issue.

Regards

Rag

rag99, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    How to connect to an existing wifi network?

'Not connected' doesn't necessarily mean the WiFi adapter isn't working, just that you have not yet connected to an available network. If it is working then a list of available WiFi names should appear when you click on the WiFi icon on the taskbar which looks like this
    Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10 [​IMG]
    when not connected.

If the list is empty then either the antenna is not connected to the WiFi adapter or the adapter isn't working. This may be a driver problem rather than hardware, so look in Device Manager for any yellow warnings. Also check that the WiFi adapter is not disable in Device Manager.

4. NavyLCDR Win User

Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10

1. Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10 - Similar Threads - Found wifi networks

2. No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks: I've noticed recently that my laptop can't see any wifi networks, despite connecting to known routers. This will be an issue when I travel.I have tried resetting the network and rolling back the wifi adapter to the previous version with no success.According to the Windows...
  3. No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks: I've noticed recently that my laptop can't see any wifi networks, despite connecting to known routers. This will be an issue when I travel.I have tried resetting the network and rolling back the wifi adapter to the previous version with no success.According to the Windows...
  4. No WiFi networks found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi networks found: As the title says, I've tried network reset, uninstall/update adapter driver, turn on discovery on network and sharing, restart many times. The problem still not fixed Are there any solutions to fix this? I'm so desperate that I've tried many solutions on internet and still...
  5. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi networks found: Hi All, I have desktop system with windows 10 installed. I bought an iball baton wireless adapter in September 2019 for my desktop and it was working properly till today. 23 may 2020. Now the wifi window just "no wifi networks found". Can anyone please help me with this...
  6. No wifi networks found ?!!

No wifi networks found ?!!: Hi, I have reset my laptop hoping i would fix my problem but nothing has changed. My laptop shows when i press the wifi button that i have no networks. And when i try and troubleshoot it says “investigate router or access point issues”. I have tried many solutions but...
  7. I am not able to connect to any WiFi network. It is showing "No Wi-Fi networks found" when...

I am not able to connect to any WiFi network. It is showing "No Wi-Fi networks found" when...: This problem came up suddenly few months back. Since then, I have tried update, rollback, disable/enable of my WiFi driver (Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230) but nothing has worked[ATTACH]. I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help. Laptop model - Dell Inspiron 5520...
  8. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Hello, My laptop has a problem with finding WiFi networks. If I try to reset the networking settings and IP config and restart it, it's all fine but after leaving it for a few hours without touching it, it starts having the problem again. The WiFi adapter is on and it says...
  9. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Excuse me sir i have been using my system for quite a while now and when i was gaming i lost connection and then i could not connect to any WiFi not even my neighbor's connection. There is an X mark beside my wifi icon. I tried all the troubleshooting steps. This happend...
  10. No Wifi networks found

No Wifi networks found: I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not sure what the issue is. I have my computer connected via an ethernet cable and use it as a mobile hotspot as I do not receive wireless connections from the router in my room. The pc can receive a wifi connection and...