Windows 10: Four blocks bottom left

Discus and support Four blocks bottom left in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using Windows10. When I open the square at the bottom left of the screen, normally I get a (ladder) list of items installed in my computer but all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonBin79, May 2, 2019.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Four blocks bottom left

Using Windows10. When I open the square at the bottom left of the screen, normally I get a (ladder) list of items installed in my computer but all of a sudden, all I get now is a list of squares which show minimal information. I have been unable to find Windows Accessories to make a screen shot as i cannot find where the program is!
    Can anyone please explain how I can put the problem to rights please?
    Regards RonB79

:)

RonBin79, May 2, 2019

2. blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, May 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile blocking 'private' numbers

It's so easy, just a bit hidden, follow these steps:-

• Touch Phone Icon
    • Touch "..." (bottom right)
    • Click "Blocked Calls"
    • Click Hamburger (top left)
    • Click "Settings" (bottom lest)
    • Toggle top switch from "Off" to "On"
    Your Done.

NigelSutcliffe, May 2, 2019
  4. Four blocks bottom left

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Four blocks bottom left

1. Four blocks bottom left - Similar Threads - Four blocks bottom

2. Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view: Hello,today W11 downloaded an update that changed volume bar when changing volume. It used to be on top left and it was nice, did not blocked anything.Now it was moved to bottom mid. Even though its smaller than it was before the update, i hate it and it blocks the view very...
  3. Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view: Hello,today W11 downloaded an update that changed volume bar when changing volume. It used to be on top left and it was nice, did not blocked anything.Now it was moved to bottom mid. Even though its smaller than it was before the update, i hate it and it blocks the view very...
  4. Mouse Not Working on bottom left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Working on bottom left: Ok so this is pretty wierd I am running a windows 11 and today i was doing some imp work i realised tht when i take my cursor as bottom left the clicking doesnt work however the other display does working properly but on bottom left i just couldn't click anywhere in bottom...
  5. Mouse Not Working on bottom left

Mouse Not Working on bottom left: Ok so this is pretty wierd I am running a windows 11 and today i was doing some imp work i realised tht when i take my cursor as bottom left the clicking doesnt work however the other display does working properly but on bottom left i just couldn't click anywhere in bottom...
  6. a square block showing in bottom left side in my windows 11 with no cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a square block showing in bottom left side in my windows 11 with no cursor: hi, i have a problem with windows 11 after update a small square block showing like a transparent display on bottom left side upward to search icon when i place mouse pointer on the same the pointer of mouse showing round searching circle i tried so much but unable to...
  7. a square block showing in bottom left side in my windows 11 with no cursor

a square block showing in bottom left side in my windows 11 with no cursor: hi, i have a problem with windows 11 after update a small square block showing like a transparent display on bottom left side upward to search icon when i place mouse pointer on the same the pointer of mouse showing round searching circle i tried so much but unable to...
  8. windows button in bottom left

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows button in bottom left: So... ive made the switch to windows 10 and for some reason the windows button is a gigabyte smart switch feature instead of actually being the windows 10 button with its features...
  9. Search box at bottom left

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search box at bottom left: The search box on bottom left of my desktop is acting up After typing in a couple of letters, it stops working How do I fix problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-at-bottom-left/71ca3a52-0a4d-48ed-b71d-8ceea499a154
  10. Search box at left bottom

in Cortana
    Search box at left bottom: Win 10, search box at left bottom doesn't search. It comes up with screen saying ms-appx-web & that I need this new app?? worked ok before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-at-left-bottom/841ee37b-396a-410f-b391-6a1fb7ab0623"