Windows 10: Four display inputs = black screen

Discus and support Four display inputs = black screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a GTX 1070 with four inputs, two HDMIs and two Displayports. Two of the inputs are my monitors running at 1920x1080p and 1920x1200p. One of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TeamMM3, Sep 8, 2018.

1. TeamMM3 Win User

Four display inputs = black screen

I have a GTX 1070 with four inputs, two HDMIs and two Displayports. Two of the inputs are my monitors running at 1920x1080p and 1920x1200p. One of the others is a 4k TV and I'm the last was my HTC Vive. For some reason recently my computer doesn't want to let me have four inputs in at the same time. When I plug in the fourth input all of my screens go black and unplugging that input won't even bring them back up, I have to restart my computer. I've resorted to just swapping out my Vive and TV when I use them but it's rather annoying seeing as how I have four inputs that have worked in the past.

Any idea as to why this would happen and what I could do to solve the issue?

:)

TeamMM3, Sep 8, 2018

2. Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Four display inputs = black screen - Similar Threads - Four display inputs

2. black screen display in monitor and CPU on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black screen display in monitor and CPU on: any expert know what happen? how to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-display-in-monitor-and-cpu-on/56ea332f-351b-458b-b2b2-2f3ad64fc237
  3. black screen display in monitor and CPU on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen display in monitor and CPU on: any expert know what happen? how to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-display-in-monitor-and-cpu-on/56ea332f-351b-458b-b2b2-2f3ad64fc237
  4. My display has a thin 5mm black bars on four sides of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My display has a thin 5mm black bars on four sides of the screen: My display has a thin 5mm black bars on four sides of the screen. I installed a program named spacedesk and as soon as i installed it i got the black bars. How do I fix this. I have uninstalled the program now and I still have the problem....
  5. Secondary Monitor Not displaying black screen

Secondary Monitor Not displaying black screen: I have two monitors , both using Display port . The right one black screen is on and detected but isn't displaying anything , cursor disappears like it should but cannot see it or anything else . It is also in vertical orientation any clues to fixing it ?...
  6. Intermittent black screen with no inputs accepted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent black screen with no inputs accepted: Lately I have been getting intermittent black screens and rejected mouse/keyboard inputs with the system recovering after about 30 seconds UNLESS I am playing certain games - in which case the system remains unresponsive and requires rebooting. Although I am not sure, I...
  7. Win10, mostly black screen, no periphal input

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10, mostly black screen, no periphal input: Hi, I just updatet to the may build to use wsl2 Since the update i have serious problems. After 10-20 min of usage windows goes into a state i have not seen seen in 20 years of windows. [IMG] I can move the mouse but not click anything, the keyboard does not react...
  8. USB camera displays as black screen

USB camera displays as black screen: Hi all! I purchased the following product from Amazon: Jiusion USB Microscope I have four computers with the latest version of Windows 10 and tested the USB microscope on all four. On three, the device worked right after plugging it in. I used the Windows Camera app to...
  9. Four display inputs = black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Four display inputs = black screen: I have a GTX 1070 with four inputs, two HDMIs and two Displayports. Two of the inputs are my monitors running at 1920x1080p and 1920x1200p. One of the others is a 4k TV and I'm the last was my HTC Vive. For some reason recently my computer doesn't want to let me have four...
  10. Black Screen on restart, no display signal!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen on restart, no display signal!: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm having a nightmare trying to reinstall windows 10. I'll give a very brief description running up to this problem. Firstly I was using Windows7 and upgraded to windows 10 some time ago and everything worked, other than when it comes to...