Windows 10: Four existing orders of Windows 10 Professional on microsoft.com - how can I regain access...

Discus and support Four existing orders of Windows 10 Professional on microsoft.com - how can I regain access... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there - I have four orders (licenses) of Windows 10 Professional that I bought directly from Microsoft with a Microsoft account. When I view the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dotmatrixprinter, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Four existing orders of Windows 10 Professional on microsoft.com - how can I regain access...

Hello there - I have four orders (licenses) of Windows 10 Professional that I bought directly from Microsoft with a Microsoft account. When I view the orders inside order history I don't see the product key or license information in any of the orders.

Each purchase of Windows 10 Pro was to enter a license key into Windows 10 Home to upgrade the OS. With hardware changes and upgrades, before selling each set of old hardware I would factory reset each piece of hardware for it to be factory fresh, probably running Windows 10 Home again. Is there a way that I can retrieve the product key or use these licenses again? I have a laptop that could use an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Professional but with over $400 already being spent and those licenses not being active - is there a way I can get each of those four orders "back" to use at least one again for an upgrade on my current laptop?

Yes, I am sure I did not follow an instruction for how to properly "dispose" of an operating system license key before selling the hardware and/or resetting the operating system to a factory state on the hardware - but there must be a way for us consumers to be able to still use our licenses of Windows, especially the four that are of current record inside my Microsoft account. Your help is appreciated!

-Dotmatrixprinter

:)

dotmatrixprinter, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Lanso Win User

Four existing orders of Windows 10 Professional on microsoft.com - how can I regain access...

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Four existing orders of Windows 10 Professional on microsoft.com - how can I regain access...

1. Four existing orders of Windows 10 Professional on microsoft.com - how can I regain access... - Similar Threads - Four existing orders

2. How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?: I got a unusual sign in attempt about 5 days ago and since then have not been able to get access into my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-regain-access-to-my-microsoft-account/a412fdcd-1c60-4ca8-bdd1-a14cf998f043
  3. How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I regain access to my Microsoft account without access to the phone number?: I got a unusual sign in attempt about 5 days ago and since then have not been able to get access into my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-regain-access-to-my-microsoft-account/a412fdcd-1c60-4ca8-bdd1-a14cf998f043
  4. How to regain access to pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to regain access to pc?: I was unable to connect to wifiongoing issue so in efforts to troubleshoot i disabled all startup programs. Now I'm unable to login as my finger print reader doesn't work and the pin doesn't work. I'm in panic mode at this point because of all my files on this laptop. I'm...
  5. How to regain access to pc?

How to regain access to pc?: I was unable to connect to wifiongoing issue so in efforts to troubleshoot i disabled all startup programs. Now I'm unable to login as my finger print reader doesn't work and the pin doesn't work. I'm in panic mode at this point because of all my files on this laptop. I'm...
  6. How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?: Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor , 32 GB RAM Occasionally, when running a program, if a new tab is opened, it can be seen in the taskbar, but can't be opened/accessed. This happens with different programs, exactly the same. When using ALT Tab, I can select...
  7. How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?

How can I regain access to new Tab from Taskbar?: Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor , 32 GB RAM Occasionally, when running a program, if a new tab is opened, it can be seen in the taskbar, but can't be opened/accessed. This happens with different programs, exactly the same. When using ALT Tab, I can select...
  8. How can regain my admin access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can regain my admin access: I was using a windows 10 pc and after my upgrade to windows 11 I decided to reset my pc to keep thing cleanthen I started making some new settings but in that process, I have somehow logged out myself from Admin, now I don't access to run a program as admin or do anything...
  9. How can regain my admin access

How can regain my admin access: I was using a windows 10 pc and after my upgrade to windows 11 I decided to reset my pc to keep thing cleanthen I started making some new settings but in that process, I have somehow logged out myself from Admin, now I don't access to run a program as admin or do anything...
  10. I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have Lost access to C:\ Drive. How can I regain the access?: Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is displayed Is there a way to regain access to the drive? [ATTACH]...