Windows 10: four finger gesture similar to mac

Discus and support four finger gesture similar to mac in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a Mac before switching to windows recently and every is going great. One thing that keeps bugging me is the four finger swipe gesture to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Saul Hayim, Oct 20, 2021.

1. four finger gesture similar to mac

I had a Mac before switching to windows recently and every is going great. One thing that keeps bugging me is the four finger swipe gesture to change desktops WHEN a second monitor is connected.Previously, depending on where my mouse was laptop or external monitor when I would swipe with four fingers only the desktop that the mouse was on would change. It looks like the default setting on windows is that when I four finger swipe all desktops on all monitors rotate.Does anyone know if there is a work around or anyway I could change this?i've uploaded mostly everything i think you might need t

:)

Saul Hayim, Oct 20, 2021

2. Four finger gesture similar to Mac

I had a Mac before switching to windows recently and every is going great. One thing that keeps bugging me is the four finger swipe gesture to change desktops WHEN a second monitor is connected.

Previously, depending on where my mouse was (laptop or external monitor) when I would swipe with four fingers only the desktop that the mouse was on would change. It looks like the default setting on windows is that when I four finger swipe all desktops
    on all monitors rotate.

Does anyone know if there is a work around or anyway I could change this?

Cheers,

Hamid_Sani, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Ry1947 Win User
    Windows 10 Three finger Gesture

Hi,

I currently have a similar issue - installed Windows 10 on Lenovo Yoga 2, 3 finger gestures worked fine (up for task manager, down for desktop) then today Windows seemed to do some background updates, and the 3 finger gestures have now reverted back to Windows
    8.1 gestures - i.e. 3 fingers to go forward/back in browsing windows...any suggestions?

Thanks

Ry1947, Oct 20, 2021
  4. four finger gesture similar to mac

Disable Three Finger Gesture of touchpad

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable the three-finger gesture on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the question below.

1. What is the exact model of the PC?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

I would suggest you to refer the section Navigating using multi-finger gestures and the sub-sectionNavigating within applications using Three-Finger Flick
    from the article
    HP Notebook PCs - Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)
    to disable the Three Finger gesture.

Note: The article talks about enabling the gesture, to disable the gesture we need to make sure the box next to Three Finger gesture is unchecked.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

four finger gesture similar to mac

1. four finger gesture similar to mac - Similar Threads - four finger gesture

2. How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?: Windows 10/11 Touch GestureHi Everyone,Just want to ask if is there any C# code to enable/disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows. Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touch > Three- and four-finger touch gesturesI have some options related to registry...
  3. How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Enable/Desable Three- and four-finger touch gestures using C#?: Windows 10/11 Touch GestureHi Everyone,Just want to ask if is there any C# code to enable/disable the Three- and four-finger touch gestures in Windows. Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Touch > Three- and four-finger touch gesturesI have some options related to registry...
  4. Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.: Hello, I am writing to bring to your attention a pressing issue that I have been unable to resolve.I am using Microsoft Edge as a single-kiosk application on a Windows 11 Pro system. Regrettably, I have encountered a significant bug that allows me to inadvertently drag the...
  5. Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows 11 kiosk mode three and four finger gestures.: Hello, I am writing to bring to your attention a pressing issue that I have been unable to resolve.I am using Microsoft Edge as a single-kiosk application on a Windows 11 Pro system. Regrettably, I have encountered a significant bug that allows me to inadvertently drag the...
  6. How to change Four-finger Tap Gestures in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Four-finger Tap Gestures in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to see how you can change Four-finger Tap Gestures on Windows 11 or Windows10 computers. This feature is great for someone who wants to create shortcuts and make their OS more efficient. Let us go to the guide and see how you can configure...
  7. four finger gesture similar to mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    four finger gesture similar to mac: I had a Mac before switching to windows recently and every is going great. One thing that keeps bugging me is the four finger swipe gesture to change desktops WHEN a second monitor is connected.Previously, depending on where my mouse was laptop or external monitor when I...
  8. 3 finger and 4 finger gesture not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 finger and 4 finger gesture not working: Hi There is a problem with my 3 finger left right swipe for switching apps its working but when i release it still gets stuck there so again i have to click on the app to switch to that app when I release on the desired app the app should directly open is there any solution...
  9. Touch-pad four finger gestures does not work. Windows 10

Touch-pad four finger gestures does not work. Windows 10: Hi, please help me with this. I have HP Pavilion , my all gesturing besides four-finger (for changing from desktop 1 to 2) work. I have updated the drivers but nothing has changed. Please help me with this. Thasnks......
  10. Gestures issue: two fingers

Gestures issue: two fingers: Hello. Sometimes, when I use two fingers to scroll down something, the computer thinks I'm using three fingers and shows up my desktop. Anyone having the same issue? I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 80C4. 32452