Windows 10: Four monitors

Discus and support Four monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need to be able to mouse over four monitors -1-2-3-4 Can only see extend display for two monitors at a time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marilyn', Aug 24, 2019.

1. Marilyn' Win User

Four monitors

Need to be able to mouse over four monitors -1-2-3-4 Can only see extend display for two monitors at a time.

:)

Marilyn', Aug 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Four monitors

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Four monitors

1. Four monitors - Similar Threads - Four monitors

2. Do you ever plan on fixing your January update? It's been FOUR months now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do you ever plan on fixing your January update? It's been FOUR months now!: Your update for Windows has been broken for 4 months now. I had to start a new thread since you locked all articles about this rather than actually FIXING your mistake, so nobody can complain. This is beyond ridiculous that you STILL are giving work arounds rather than FIXING...
  3. Do you ever plan on fixing your January update? It's been FOUR months now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you ever plan on fixing your January update? It's been FOUR months now!: Your update for Windows has been broken for 4 months now. I had to start a new thread since you locked all articles about this rather than actually FIXING your mistake, so nobody can complain. This is beyond ridiculous that you STILL are giving work arounds rather than FIXING...
  4. Do you ever plan on fixing your January update? It's been FOUR months now!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  6. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...: Hello all,This PC has recently been built about a month ago, but has had blue screens up the wazoo. I've went through multiple threads trying to troubleshoot to no avail. And so I want to ask directly if anyone can assist me in getting rid of it. I've tried memory diagnostic...
  7. Four crashes in the past 5 days. BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit correctly but i m unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit correctly but i m unable to...: Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-verification-code-i-have-enter-the/733c1f5a-f929-4eec-9fe2-13f9560eb1c9
  9. Splitting a large TV monitor into four monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Splitting a large TV monitor into four monitors: I need to split a large TV monitor into four monitors. What do I need to do? Thanks, Fallen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/splitting-a-large-tv-monitor-into-four-monitors/f1d1db9c-090b-4fc6-8002-79de1c1e444a
  10. Four monitor setup with HD6870?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Four monitor setup with HD6870?: Hello everyone. I want to make a four monitor setup with my Radeon HD6870 and I've tried many configurations but still can't manage to turn on the fourth screen. These are the connectors of the graphics card: [img] At the moment, I've got three monitors...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. four monitors windows laptop