Windows 10: Four ways to check .NET Framework version installed on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Four ways to check .NET Framework version installed on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]For the most part, you don’t need to worry about the version of .NET installed on your Windows 10 computer. Some applications require a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 11, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Four ways to check .NET Framework version installed on Windows 10 PC

WinClub, Aug 11, 2020

2. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Four ways to check .NET Framework version installed on Windows 10 PC

Can not install Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5SP1

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the .NET Framework on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to turn on .NET Framework feature and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Check if the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)
      option is available in it.
    • If yes, then enable it and then click on OK.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

This will install the .NET Framework 3.5 feature on the computer. There is also another way by which .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed on the computer. This is done by the apps on demand.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Four ways to check .NET Framework version installed on Windows 10 PC

1. Four ways to check .NET Framework version installed on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Four ways check

2. Unable to install .Net 4.8 version framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install .Net 4.8 version framework: Hi Team,Facing an issue while installing the .Net 4.8 Dev pack on my machine Windows 10.get stuck in the middle of the installation process with limited progress.Please suggest a way forward to overcome this issue.Regards,Prabhudatta...
  3. .Net Framework not installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Net Framework not installed: Hey, 2 Days ago I had a problem with my PC that resulted in me resetting my Windows. Yesterday then my PC worked fine. I did an update overnight and when I now wanted to use my PC, most Programs say that I have to install .NET Framework v4.0.30319 or some say just I have to...
  4. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  5. .NET Framework installation

.NET Framework installation: I am downloading software and received a prompt stating .NET Framework is required to continue the installation, and asking me to click Yes to continue installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0. Should I install this version or a later version, to continue? I read...
  6. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  7. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? They are from version 1.2 to 4.6.1. [ATTACH] 127571
  8. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? [ATTACH] 127571
  9. .net framework version 4.6.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .net framework version 4.6.1: .net framework version 4.6.1 is the support of it gone going forward on the latest Win10 machines. Is it absolutely necessary to update the framework of all our applications?...
  10. .Net Framework Not Installing

.Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436