Windows 10: Fox news app

Discus and support Fox news app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mayor Dave, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Fox news app

why is Fox News app access denied

:)

Mayor Dave, Apr 8, 2019
  2. lokiboard Win User

MSN app and FOX News

Why does your app show me FOX News feeds when I clearly removed Fox from all sources.....Its not even news, its propaganda and your competitor...Why do you force them on me?

lokiboard, Apr 8, 2019
  3. cant get fox video from fox app get error message saying error:source not supported

Hi Barrington,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Since the issue is with fox app, we could not assist you on this. I suggest you to contact fox app development team for the better assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Ksandyo Win User

Fox news app

uninstall fox news

HOW DO I get rid of fox news on my new asus transformer mini?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ksandyo, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Fox news app

1. Fox news app - Similar Threads - Fox news app

2. Microsoft News App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft News App: The Home page of News apps doesn't load fully. If I scroll down then it keeps on showing that loading sign , and doesn't load after that. I tried updating and troubleshooting the issue but didn't help . is anyone facing the same issue . And what should be done to fix this...
  3. Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?: At first, I thought this was only a Google Chrome issue on my Wndows 10 machine, but even on Edge, for some odd reason, Fox News videos will not play leaving me with a blank screen with no error messages. All videos will play like YouTube, CNBC, and Yahoo news. But Fox News,...
  4. Microsoft News App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft News App: Hello there. We use Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1803 (17134.472). Although our other apps work, for some reason when we try and open Microsoft News, there are about seven languages displayed, and then it reports " an error has occurred. Try refreshing". However,...
  5. News App will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News App will not work: Hi All, Anyone else found that the Microsoft News App has stopped working despite trying to reinstall 6 times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-app-will-not-work/657ae3df-9fdd-4e44-ace1-c63e2d2a68ae
  6. News app

News app: I'v uninstalled this app and reset it but I'm continuously having the same problem. Is there any updates on solving this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/news-app/d70e6ebe-d444-474b-b6f3-dcac93c897c9
  7. Remove "fox news" from news feed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc
  8. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....
  9. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?: Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious danger of losing...
  10. Video doesn't work on 'Fox News Insider'

in Browsers and Email
    Video doesn't work on 'Fox News Insider': All I see is a black screen - no message. I'm thinking that I may not have the video app I need to view all videos. However, I don't have this problem on any other ssite. Any idea on what I can try? Thank you. 97185