Windows 10: FOX NEWS

Discus and support FOX NEWS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why Can't I delete FOX NEWS from my News Feed? It's nothing but lies, Right Wing propaganda and misinformation. How much money is FOX paying Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisBaker_660, May 13, 2020.

1. FOX NEWS

Why Can't I delete FOX NEWS from my News Feed? It's nothing but lies, Right Wing propaganda and misinformation. How much money is FOX paying Microsoft to disseminate their traitorous viewpoints? Question is, does Microsoft respect bona fide journalism that is truthful, easily fact checked and completed mostly with vetted evidence; or run with nonsensical hate filled messaging purported to be journalism? I thought better of Microsoft and have had computers with WINDOWS

twenty plus years and have been happy with the programs. In any case, Microsoft could at least allow me to delete all of FOX NEWS and send it back to sender.

:)

DennisBaker_660, May 13, 2020

2. Fox news app

why is Fox News app access denied

Mayor Dave, May 13, 2020
  3. S_and_S Win User
    Fox news app

Are you some kind of liberal?

S_and_S, May 13, 2020
  4. Ksandyo Win User

FOX NEWS

uninstall fox news

HOW DO I get rid of fox news on my new asus transformer mini?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ksandyo, May 13, 2020
Thema:

FOX NEWS

1. FOX NEWS - Similar Threads - FOX NEWS

2. Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?: Why isn't Microsoft joining the rest of corporate America in preserving their corporate image? As long as Microsoftforces FOX upon my Homepage, I will continue to condemn Microsoft as a corporate institution, for being complicit in the insurrection against Democracy. I will...
  3. Fox News drop after approximately 15 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fox News drop after approximately 15 seconds: I don't know if anybody else has experienced this but every time I tried to read Fox News, it drops connection after 15 seconds. This happens continuously even after reopening. This does not occur on any other website....
  4. Fox News Player v7.109.10

Fox News Player v7.109.10: The player below will not load any video from Fox News. All videos play from all other sources. My system is:[ATTACH] Akamia Adaptive Media Player Fox News Player v7.109.10 Impossible to get reply from Fox News totally ignores emails to support. Can someone please help...
  5. Windows to left of Fox News will not open

Windows to left of Fox News will not open: Windows on left side of Fox News will not open!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-to-left-of-fox-news-will-not-open/d6b80bc1-b870-42dc-ba47-792f2eee1a92
  6. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

in Browsers and Email
    chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok: IT was working before on fox news. Now just the circling icon for hours even with a picture underneath, video never loads. Every single video fails. 140303
  7. Fox News videos won't play on my windows 10 computer--what can I do?

Fox News videos won't play on my windows 10 computer--what can I do?: They will play on my Android phone but not my windows 7 or windows 10 fully updated computers. They will not play on edge, IE or Chrome. What can I do? I have gone to the padlock in the top left chrome browser to settings and "allowed" flash player....
  8. Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?: At first, I thought this was only a Google Chrome issue on my Wndows 10 machine, but even on Edge, for some odd reason, Fox News videos will not play leaving me with a blank screen with no error messages. All videos will play like YouTube, CNBC, and Yahoo news. But Fox News,...
  9. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  10. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc