Windows 10: Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I once purchased it from the store only to find that it was not nearly as capable as the 'same application' purchased directly from Foxit, which I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by thewamp, Jan 4, 2020.

1. thewamp Win User

Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store

I once purchased it from the store only to find that it was not nearly as capable as the 'same application' purchased directly from Foxit, which I was already using on my main computer.

So, I requested and got a refund from the store and purchased it from Foxit again.

Today, I again needed the same app for another computer while my main computer has Windws 10 1909 installed with only a black screen displayed, again, as has been the case after every feature update and sometimes after a cumulative update. This time 10 days passed and I con no longer roll back to 1903, which eventually worked with drivers obtained via 'Check For Updates'. The Microsoft Store told me that I already owned the 'Foxit PhantomPDF App'. So, I downloaded and installed it on this computer. But I am concerned that it might be just a trial and that I may be charged for it even though the store said that I owned the app. Have any of you had experience with app purchased via the store?

I appears that the app from the store still does not allow creating a PDF from, for example, the clipboard contents!

Reviews at the store include numerous inclusions of the word "Scam".

I consider this app a major SCAM!

:)

thewamp, Jan 4, 2020

2. Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also it will not convert picture files to PDF

My Great Grandfather purchased Foxit PhantomPDF Standard for me, from the Microsoft Store and installed it on my computer which is running Windows 10 Home 1803. He uses an older version of the same Standard program on his Windows 10 Pro 1803 computer and
    it allows him to create PDF files from any file.

He has tried Repair, Reset and Reinstall of the App from the Store. He even Reinstalled Windows in an attempt to resolve the subject issues.

Before purchasing the App from the store, Foxit MobilePDF, from the Store was installed and also a trial PhantomPDF was installed. I am thinking that cleanup to remove all traces of those might be required.

QUESTION: Does Foxit PhantomPDF purchased from the Microsoft Store have fewer capabilities that the same App purchased from Foxit?

thesweaver, Jan 4, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also it will not convert picture files to PDF

It's not a Microsoft product, so you'll need to contact Foxit for support.

JimWynne, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store

Unable to use Foxit PhantomPDF

Hi,

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1.

Initially, my pdf documents opened using Foxit PhantomPDF, and that software was really useful.

But after upgrading, I'm unable to open any pdf files using Foxit PhantomPDF.

I alternatively installed Acrobat Reader DC, but it is giving me printer-related issues.

Please advice on how to be able to use my Foxit PhantomPDF.

Thanks!

ThasreenRefaya, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store

1. Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Foxit PhantomPDF Standard

2. Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.: Hi, I recently switched from HDD to SSD and did a fresh install of windows on my system. I have been trying to install a few of the softwares from MS Store coz of background updates etc. Other softwares like VLC etc have installed nicely, but when I tried to install Foxit, I...
  3. Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.: Hi, I recently switched from HDD to SSD and did a fresh install of windows on my system. I have been trying to install a few of the softwares from MS Store coz of background updates etc. Other softwares like VLC etc have installed nicely, but when I tried to install Foxit, I...
  4. Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition from Microsoft Store.: I am unable to install Forza Horizon 4 SE from Microsoft Store. Sometimes, when I hover over the install button, it shows the cancel kinda cursor or when it allows me to click it, and I choose the drive and install, it doesn't start the install. How do I fix it?...
  6. Standard user can install apps from microsoft store without admin permission

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Standard user can install apps from microsoft store without admin permission: Hi, Win10 Pro computer join to AzureAD and in windows there is one local admin user and one standard user. user login as standard user but can install apps from microsoft store without admin permission. When we run setup file to install application its asking for admin...
  7. Foxit reader problems

Foxit reader problems: Is there, indeed, a special version for Windows 10? I ask because i have installed the standard program from their site, and need to use items in the Form menu, but they are greyed out. There is no protection to prevent use of the options, which could be a cause of my...
  8. Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...

Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...: My Great Grandfather purchased Foxit PhantomPDF Standard for me, from the Microsoft Store and installed it on my computer which is running Windows 10 Home 1803. He uses an older version of the same Standard program on his Windows 10 Pro 1803 computer and it allows him to...
  9. Foxit reader

Foxit reader: My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated. 52135
  10. Foxit PhantomPDF Questions

Foxit PhantomPDF Questions: Thinking of buy this and I'm wondering if it supports previews in file explorer. I'd also appreciate hearing any pros and cons about it and about any cheaper alternatives. Thanks in advance. 105380