Windows 10: Foxit reader problems

Discus and support Foxit reader problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there, indeed, a special version for Windows 10? I ask because i have installed the standard program from their site, and need to use items in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chipwood, Sep 24, 2019.

1. chipwood Win User

Foxit reader problems

Is there, indeed, a special version for Windows 10? I ask because i have installed the standard program from their site, and need to use items in the Form menu, but they are greyed out. There is no protection to prevent use of the options, which could be a cause of my problem.

If there is a Windows 10 special version, ca snomeone, please, quote the correct link and/or suggesr a remedy?

:)

chipwood, Sep 24, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

Foxit reader

Manually?

Foxit Reader - Secure PDF Reader | Foxit Software

With any luck, you can install the latest version over the old one. If not, you'll have to uninstall the old version and then install the new.

bobkn, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Foxit reader

My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated.

dragonladyc, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

Foxit reader problems

Problem installing Adobe Reader on Vista Ultimate

Yeah, that's a known problem. It's not just you. There's another thread about this on how to get it working, but might I suggest something different. Foxit PDF Reader 2 is much, much lighter and faster, and is absolutely free. Works great in Vista (and XP for that matter).

Free PDF Reader & PDF Viewer Download | Foxit Software

Wile E, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Foxit reader problems

1. Foxit reader problems - Similar Threads - Foxit reader problems

2. my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader: I have installed Windows 11 on my laptop. my pdf default app setting is keep changing back to Foxit Reader , instead of my set default apps " Adobe Reader " , after restarting the computer.Please advise how i can fix this issue. I also cannot uninstall the Foxit Reader on my...
  3. my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader: I have installed Windows 11 on my laptop. my pdf default app setting is keep changing back to Foxit Reader , instead of my set default apps " Adobe Reader " , after restarting the computer.Please advise how i can fix this issue. I also cannot uninstall the Foxit Reader on my...
  4. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  5. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  6. Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader

Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader: I like Foxit Reader, but it stopped working so I tried to reinstall it. I downloaded FoxitReader97_Setup_Prom_IS.exe from their website and tried to reinstall. Partway through, I get the message "Installation unsuccessful. Please uninstall the previous version before...
  7. Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall

Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall: My Foxit Reader is not working, and I am unable to fix the problem. When I try to launch it, I get the error message below:[ATTACH] If I try to uninstall the app from Apps in Windows settings, I get the same message and the uninstall fails. I downloaded the installation file...
  8. Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly: Hello all, I hope you all good. I have a problem in my laptop and i searched alot at internet but i don't get any solution My problem is that after starting windows copy and paste functions get disabled, any program like Chrome browser, foxit reader and adobe reader...
  9. Foxit reader

Foxit reader: My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated. 52135
  10. Disable ads and start page in foxit reader ?

Disable ads and start page in foxit reader ?: I'm on Windows 10 x 64 version and downloaded the most latest Foxit Reader Version for windows 10, but the start page and advertising is very annoying. How to get rid of them? 78408