Windows 10: Foxit reader

Discus and support Foxit reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated. 52135 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dragonladyc, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Foxit reader

My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

dragonladyc, Jun 2, 2016
  2. auggy Win User
    auggy, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Q4U2U Win User
    "Quickbooks has stopped working" A problem has caused quickbooks to stop working correctly. windows will close the program & notify you if a solution is available.

Install the FREE Foxit Reader program and use it as the printer. Within QuickBooks choose "Print" and then choose Foxit Reader as your printer. Foxit Reader
    will print a PDF which you can save to your local drive and then attach the PDF to an email using your email program.

Q4U2U, Jun 2, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Foxit reader

bobkn, Jun 2, 2016
  5. Thank you very much for the input. I thought that might have been what I would have to do.

dragonladyc, Jun 2, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    Depends how old the old version is. If its several years I would be tempted to uninstall Foxit, run ccleaner and then install the latest version.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Foxit reader

1. Foxit reader - Similar Threads - Foxit reader

2. I have deleted Foxit reader from my computer few months ago, and it has appeared in my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have deleted Foxit reader from my computer few months ago, and it has appeared in my...: I have deleted foxit reader from my computer after system gave me some warnings about it. I believed that I succsesfully deleted everything however I have gotten the same warning from windows again and when I controlled documents in my computer Foxit reader has appeared again...
  3. Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.: Hi, I recently switched from HDD to SSD and did a fresh install of windows on my system. I have been trying to install a few of the softwares from MS Store coz of background updates etc. Other softwares like VLC etc have installed nicely, but when I tried to install Foxit, I...
  4. Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.: Hi, I recently switched from HDD to SSD and did a fresh install of windows on my system. I have been trying to install a few of the softwares from MS Store coz of background updates etc. Other softwares like VLC etc have installed nicely, but when I tried to install Foxit, I...
  5. Error 0x8A15004A while trying to install Foxit Reader from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader: I have installed Windows 11 on my laptop. my pdf default app setting is keep changing back to Foxit Reader , instead of my set default apps " Adobe Reader " , after restarting the computer.Please advise how i can fix this issue. I also cannot uninstall the Foxit Reader on my...
  7. my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader

my pdf default app setting keep changing back to Foxit Reader, instead of Adobe Reader: I have installed Windows 11 on my laptop. my pdf default app setting is keep changing back to Foxit Reader , instead of my set default apps " Adobe Reader " , after restarting the computer.Please advise how i can fix this issue. I also cannot uninstall the Foxit Reader on my...
  8. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  9. Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing PDF file in Foxit PDF Reader: when i edit PDF file in Foxit Reader, it shows fine in Foxit, Chrome and Edge, (PDF 2) but when i attach this file in Yahoo Mail, the Yahoo Mail Preview do not show changes (PDF 1) in Chrome EDIT however when i download the file from Yahoo Mail, it is fine ie showing changes...
  10. Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader

Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader: I like Foxit Reader, but it stopped working so I tried to reinstall it. I downloaded FoxitReader97_Setup_Prom_IS.exe from their website and tried to reinstall. Partway through, I get the message "Installation unsuccessful. Please uninstall the previous version before...