Windows 10: Foxit reader

Discus and support Foxit reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated. 52135 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dragonladyc, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Foxit reader

My current version of foxit reader is old, but I can't figure out how to update it on this windows 10 version. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

dragonladyc, Jun 2, 2016
  2. auggy Win User
    auggy, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Q4U2U Win User
    "Quickbooks has stopped working" A problem has caused quickbooks to stop working correctly. windows will close the program & notify you if a solution is available.

Install the FREE Foxit Reader program and use it as the printer. Within QuickBooks choose "Print" and then choose Foxit Reader as your printer. Foxit Reader
    will print a PDF which you can save to your local drive and then attach the PDF to an email using your email program.

Q4U2U, Jun 2, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Foxit reader

bobkn, Jun 2, 2016
  5. Thank you very much for the input. I thought that might have been what I would have to do.

dragonladyc, Jun 2, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    Depends how old the old version is. If its several years I would be tempted to uninstall Foxit, run ccleaner and then install the latest version.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Foxit reader

1. Foxit reader - Similar Threads - Foxit reader

2. Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store: I once purchased it from the store only to find that it was not nearly as capable as the 'same application' purchased directly from Foxit, which I was already using on my main computer. So, I requested and got a refund from the store and purchased it from Foxit again....
  3. Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall Foxit Reader: I like Foxit Reader, but it stopped working so I tried to reinstall it. I downloaded FoxitReader97_Setup_Prom_IS.exe from their website and tried to reinstall. Partway through, I get the message "Installation unsuccessful. Please uninstall the previous version before...
  4. Foxit Phantom PDF not working with Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Foxit Phantom PDF not working with Outlook 365: When I click the share function on Foxit Phantom PDF, I get some error messages. Please see below. I have Windows 10 updated to the latest and updated Foxit Phantom to the latest. I also checked the my default mail app is set to Outlook 365. I checked the internet and was...
  5. Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall

Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall: My Foxit Reader is not working, and I am unable to fix the problem. When I try to launch it, I get the error message below:[ATTACH] If I try to uninstall the app from Apps in Windows settings, I get the same message and the uninstall fails. I downloaded the installation file...
  6. Foxit reader problems

Foxit reader problems: Is there, indeed, a special version for Windows 10? I ask because i have installed the standard program from their site, and need to use items in the Form menu, but they are greyed out. There is no protection to prevent use of the options, which could be a cause of my...
  7. Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy & paste disabled and chrome, foxit reader closed suddenly: Hello all, I hope you all good. I have a problem in my laptop and i searched alot at internet but i don't get any solution My problem is that after starting windows copy and paste functions get disabled, any program like Chrome browser, foxit reader and adobe reader...
  8. Cannot add OneDrive Cloud account in Foxit

Cannot add OneDrive Cloud account in Foxit: [img] I am only having this problem (so far) with Foxit PDF Reader I have checked my One Drive sign in details --- they are OK. 129515
  9. Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...

Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...: My Great Grandfather purchased Foxit PhantomPDF Standard for me, from the Microsoft Store and installed it on my computer which is running Windows 10 Home 1803. He uses an older version of the same Standard program on his Windows 10 Pro 1803 computer and it allows him to...
  10. Disable ads and start page in foxit reader ?

Disable ads and start page in foxit reader ?: I'm on Windows 10 x 64 version and downloaded the most latest Foxit Reader Version for windows 10, but the start page and advertising is very annoying. How to get rid of them? 78408