Windows 10: foxsports app

Discus and support foxsports app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the fox sports ap[p is now shout dowbn for bno reason when u go to the live tv and try to sing in toprovider and if u try to use setting it shout down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ROYSIMS1, Dec 10, 2018.

1. ROYSIMS1 Win User

foxsports app

the fox sports ap[p is now shout dowbn for bno reason when u go to the live tv and try to sing in toprovider and if u try to use setting it shout down for no reason please fix this app .

:)

ROYSIMS1, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. foxsports app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

foxsports app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

foxsports app

1. foxsports app - Similar Threads - foxsports app

2. Why some apps are blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some apps are blurry?: Hello!I've been playing lots of games lately, but Roblox, and only roblox, is blurry even with the graphics turned 100%.I have a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14arp8 83AU001NTAPlease, help!...
  3. Why some apps are blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why some apps are blurry?: Hello!I've been playing lots of games lately, but Roblox, and only roblox, is blurry even with the graphics turned 100%.I have a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14arp8 83AU001NTAPlease, help!...
  4. I can't open the settings app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  5. I can't open the settings app

I can't open the settings app: Hello everyone, it's been over a month. I couldn't open settings on my laptop and windows didn't show any error at that time. But today after about 10 hours, when I opened the installation application, windows reported an error code picture below. I have tried restarting the...
  6. Authenticator app was working and now it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator app was working and now it's not.: What is going on with the Authenticator app? Earlier today, I had no problem logging into my vault. When I had to get back into my account on my laptop, nothing shows up on the Authenticator app. I also tried to log in using my password Which is correct, but that doesn't...
  7. Authenticator app was working and now it's not.

Authenticator app was working and now it's not.: What is going on with the Authenticator app? Earlier today, I had no problem logging into my vault. When I had to get back into my account on my laptop, nothing shows up on the Authenticator app. I also tried to log in using my password Which is correct, but that doesn't...
  8. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  9. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  10. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax: HP 3830 printer. Win 10:I can scan a using the HPsmart program. However when I try from Windows Scan and Fax, it says there is no scanner. Going to Printers and Scanners shows the scanner part of Printer is OFFline.ANy ideas ?Thanks Ron...