Windows 10: FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

Discus and support FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I am writing regarding an issue my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14IML has had for some time now. Here are the specs:Device name DESKTOP-EF2K1AR Processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IzakHoril, May 24, 2023.

1. IzakHoril Win User

FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

Hello. I am writing regarding an issue my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14IML has had for some time now. Here are the specsFPS and Audio Issues When Gaming :Device name DESKTOP-EF2K1AR Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID DFDC0A02-A06F-4B80-B450-2F9B5C983C03 Product ID 00325-96611-39320-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10 touch points ***Also have 2 graphics cards, IntelR UHD Graphics, and NVIDIA GeForce MX230***As stated in the title, the issue relates to performance while gaming. I realiz

:)

IzakHoril, May 24, 2023

2. games drops fps and distorts audio ( windows 11 )

hi recently ive went through a problem inwhich games drop fps to around 1 and audio distorts , this is just the diplay fps since the game says the fps is normal ( through nvidia performance window ) the bug affects other apps too and goes away when i turn off the game ,the issue isnt a driver issue since ive clean installed the drivers using ddu , ive tried restarting my pc ( with keep files ) and it still happens , not all games cuz the bug but most of them

here is a list of the games the cause the bug :
    trove
    halo infinte
    fortnite
    pc building simulator
    and geometry dash ( but rarely , it usually happens in geometry dash when i use another app for a long time while the game is running in the background )

the only game i play that doesnt cause the bug is minecraft bedrock ( havent tried java )

eschaton - reaper, May 24, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 24, 2023
  4. FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

After the recent update my fps in games have slowly gone to trash.

Hi Klasifyy,

An outdated graphics card is one of the possible reasons why you're having issues with games FPS and ping when playing your game. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have done on your end to try to fix this concern. To help you resolve this concern,
    I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Disable Game bar.

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns Off.

Step 2: Disable Game DVR.

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game DVR.
    5. Click the switch below Record in the background while I'm playing a game so that it turns Off.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 24, 2023
Thema:

FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

1. FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming - Similar Threads - FPS Audio Issues

2. FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming: Hello. I am writing regarding an issue my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14IML has had for some time now. Here are the specs:Device name DESKTOP-EF2K1AR Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID...
  3. FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FPS and Audio Issues When Gaming: Hello. I am writing regarding an issue my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14IML has had for some time now. Here are the specs:Device name DESKTOP-EF2K1AR Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID...
  4. Low FPS issues in all games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low FPS issues in all games: Hello, Over the past 3 weeks I have had a 50% decrease in my fps. It went from 60-30 and I am unable to play all my games except League of Legends. I have updated all my drivers including using rollback drivers. I don’t know what to do as this has been a reoccurring problem....
  5. Low FPS issues in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low FPS issues in all games: Hello, Over the past 3 weeks I have had a 50% decrease in my fps. It went from 60-30 and I am unable to play all my games except League of Legends. I have updated all my drivers including using rollback drivers. I don’t know what to do as this has been a reoccurring problem....
  6. Low FPS issues in all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Fps Drops When moving in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps Drops When moving in game: So ive been at this for about 12 hours now and cant seem to figure out what the heck is going on. Yesterday I decided to reinstall windows 10 on my MSI Trident 3 10SI-002US. I figured a clean install to remove all the extras that come with the system wasn't a bad idea but I...
  8. CRACKING AUDIO AND LOW FPS ISSUES.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRACKING AUDIO AND LOW FPS ISSUES.: Hello, i have some issues that started like 5 days ago, and it only happens when i play video games, just like from start normally its going ok, but sometimes, not everytime but sometimes, my audio starts like cracking and my fps like is like on 15, im using laptop, its not...
  9. Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game: I am having trouble with my Bluetooth headphones whenever I try to play a game. When I first launch a game I have tried with multiple different games the audio for the game works just fine with no issues. However as soon as I click onto another application, be it by using alt...
  10. Game FPS issue In windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game FPS issue In windows 10: Sorry if I'm bugging you but I'm getting FPS issues in some games like Hello Neighbor and tf2 in a old version of windows (windows 7) I would get VERY high frames and yes a I try to use game mode I'm updated and if u have registry tweaks I could try I'm fine if...