Windows 10: FPS drop after blue screen of death.

Discus and support FPS drop after blue screen of death. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! A few weeks ago, I had the blue screen of death and before i had it, the games I usually play which are American truck simulator and euro truck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdamKharlab, Sep 30, 2020.

1. FPS drop after blue screen of death.

Hi! A few weeks ago, I had the blue screen of death and before i had it, the games I usually play which are American truck simulator and euro truck simulator had over 30 FPS and now it only has 23 and less. Is there a way to fix this? Here is my system info. Sorry for the little info, I am not that technical so I thought it would help if you can give me suggestions if possible. Thanks! FPS drop after blue screen of death. fc30e4f5-5c09-41fe-bd3a-86c9b50d7e0f?upload=true.png FPS drop after blue screen of death. 31f58674-bd8f-4b68-a191-365766aa3c5e?upload=true.png

:)

AdamKharlab, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 30, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 30, 2020
  4. FPS drop after blue screen of death.

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

FPS drop after blue screen of death.

1. FPS drop after blue screen of death. - Similar Threads - FPS drop blue

2. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: i have had my pc for over 2 years and there has been no problems. i recently installed a new heatsink into my system and then randomly i started having weird FPS drops where my whole pc would go to 3-5 frames for a few seconds and when i looked at event viewer it happened at...
  3. Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?: My computer is fairly new only 2-3 months since I got it.I was playing Clash of Clans on Google's new Play store app for a few days now but suddenly after a few days of playing it crashed today and blue screened right after. Now my computer is moving a lot slower and my FPS...
  4. Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?: My computer is fairly new only 2-3 months since I got it.I was playing Clash of Clans on Google's new Play store app for a few days now but suddenly after a few days of playing it crashed today and blue screened right after. Now my computer is moving a lot slower and my FPS...
  5. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: When i play games on my laptop i get huge fps drops like i am playing at 165 fps it would go down to like 70 fps then go back to normal and happens every few seconds. My specs are rtx 3060 i7 12700h and 16gb...
  6. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: Hello everyoneSo while playing games after the newest update seems like my fps drops a lot but when i run task manager and close it then everything works fine again.Maybe is that some kind of virus?...
  7. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS Drops: Hello! I have a windows 10 laptop and when I play games like Roblox, it always does fps drops and thats so annoying because i cant play games smoothly. Any tips to help fix fps drops without disabling the game dvr because I always use that and they say if i disable it the...
  8. fps drops after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after update: Hello! I mainly play csgo. It used to run in 60 fps. Yesterday, there was a small update. After the update, the fps keeps dropping to 5-15 constantly. I tried to revert that update but I couldn't because windows will only allow me to revert versions and I can't do that...
  9. FPS drop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop!: Hello folks! at first i want to know does fps drops due to network issues? if not then i just reset my PC 2 times still my fps gets drop. And if network issue is the thing then what should i do?...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fps drop after blue screen