Windows 10: FPS drop after newest windows update

Discus and support FPS drop after newest windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; after updating my computer to the newest windows update, some games that ran smoothly is now having some big FPS drops how can i fix this? submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oofnibbaaa, Jun 11, 2020.

1. FPS drop after newest windows update

after updating my computer to the newest windows update, some games that ran smoothly is now having some big FPS drops how can i fix this?

submitted by /u/oofnibbaaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oofnibbaaa, Jun 11, 2020

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 11, 2020
  3. FPS drop on Windows 10

what is the model of your laptop. What graphic drivers do you have installed? Can you list a game or two where you measured the FPS drop?

Kevin C [MSFT], Jun 11, 2020
  4. FPS drop after newest windows update

Win10 Anniversary Update FPS Drops

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "I have had FPS drops in all of my games", from where exactly have you downloaded the games? Is it from Windows Store or from third party website?

Please get back to us with an update on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

FPS drop after newest windows update

1. FPS drop after newest windows update - Similar Threads - FPS drop newest

2. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  3. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  4. fps drops after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after latest update: hi I'm on version 20h2 with the latest update and when I tried to play a game like any game the fps will just drop to 30 or 10 in some cases when it is normally on 60 cpu: i5 3470 Gpu: Gforce gtx 960 4gb Ram:16gb ddr3 1600mhz btw all the latest nvidia drives are installed...
  5. fps drops after update

fps drops after update: Hello! I mainly play csgo. It used to run in 60 fps. Yesterday, there was a small update. After the update, the fps keeps dropping to 5-15 constantly. I tried to revert that update but I couldn't because windows will only allow me to revert versions and I can't do that...
  6. Huge FPS drop after a driver ? update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huge FPS drop after a driver ? update: Hello. I'm not sure if its the right place to ask so sorry in advance. After recently updating my NVIDIA Drivers to the newest version i have experienced a huge fps drop in all games. Note that i also updated windows the same day so that may be the cause as well, it wasnt...
  7. Unplayable FPS Drops after a Windows Update

Unplayable FPS Drops after a Windows Update: HI all, I hope this is the right area for this. If it isn't let me know and I'll cross post/post it there instead! Also, sorry if this is long, I tend to get kinda wordy, I'll have a TL:DR at the bottom. In accordance with the rules, I searched for problems like mine but so...
  8. FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE

FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE: So i finally did that update that was popping up the whole time and ever since i have been getting fps drops in games like rocket league and cs how do i fix that and if that cant happen how do i go back to the previous version of the windows submitted by /u/DGodSpeed...
  9. Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update: I have just auto-updated my Windows 10. But then everything goes weird in the next morning: my League of Legends normally runs at 60-90FPS suddenly dropped down to 30, even 25 after the update. I have updated the driver of GTX 950M but the situation seems the same. I even...
  10. Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really big Fps Drop after Windows update: Hello there, I was playing WoW and Overwatch with the fixed and problemless 60 FPS. Yesterday there was an Windows Update done on my PC and my FPS doesn't go above 10 right now. I reconstructed Windows from fresh thinking that would fix the issue, but it still continues...