Windows 10: FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

Discus and support FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, guys! So I have been scouring the web for answers and I can't seem to find any solution. My problem: After the Windows update my frames have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by luka332, Aug 30, 2016.

1. luka332 Win User

FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

Hi, guys! So I have been scouring the web for answers and I can't seem to find any solution.

My problem:
    After the Windows update my frames have been crap...on OW I was able to run on medium at a steady 40 FPS and now they are down to 30 on the lowest settings...I mean rendering scale at 50%...

After the windows update, NVIDIA had an update in their drivers so I downloaded that

Anyone know what is causing my frames to be such poop or any possible solutions? Please I will do anything lol

Thanks, guys!

:)

luka332, Aug 30, 2016

2. Game Error/Bug

After installing the Anerversity Update my FPS(frames per second) in many games drops from 150 -200 to 2 FPS! When will this be fixed? I have dropped back to 8.1

Henry C Kaufmann, Aug 30, 2016
  3. zuzuzuko Win User
    CS GO FPS drops after Windows update

So, after a recent Windows 10 update (somewhere around 15th of September), gaming became worse. Especially CS GO. A lot of users experiencing massive FPS drops (From 250-300 down to 40 or so). It's not the Xbox DVR problem as it gets your FPS capped at 30.
    Also it seems like FPS problems increased in such games as Overwatch. Before the update it was all fine. Even tried reinstalling Windows, did not help.

Also thought that it might be some problems with AMD Crimson software, but then found out that Nvidia users are also experiencing such problems.

Anyone else having such problem and any ideas how to fix this? Or it is something that Microsoft should look in to? Or it's some 3rd party developer problem?

zuzuzuko, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

1. FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update - Similar Threads - FPS drop small

2. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  3. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  4. fps drops after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after latest update: hi I'm on version 20h2 with the latest update and when I tried to play a game like any game the fps will just drop to 30 or 10 in some cases when it is normally on 60 cpu: i5 3470 Gpu: Gforce gtx 960 4gb Ram:16gb ddr3 1600mhz btw all the latest nvidia drives are installed...
  5. fps drops after update

fps drops after update: Hello! I mainly play csgo. It used to run in 60 fps. Yesterday, there was a small update. After the update, the fps keeps dropping to 5-15 constantly. I tried to revert that update but I couldn't because windows will only allow me to revert versions and I can't do that...
  6. Huge FPS drop after a driver ? update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huge FPS drop after a driver ? update: Hello. I'm not sure if its the right place to ask so sorry in advance. After recently updating my NVIDIA Drivers to the newest version i have experienced a huge fps drop in all games. Note that i also updated windows the same day so that may be the cause as well, it wasnt...
  7. Unplayable FPS Drops after a Windows Update

Unplayable FPS Drops after a Windows Update: HI all, I hope this is the right area for this. If it isn't let me know and I'll cross post/post it there instead! Also, sorry if this is long, I tend to get kinda wordy, I'll have a TL:DR at the bottom. In accordance with the rules, I searched for problems like mine but so...
  8. FPS drop after newest windows update

FPS drop after newest windows update: after updating my computer to the newest windows update, some games that ran smoothly is now having some big FPS drops how can i fix this? submitted by /u/oofnibbaaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0w4wq/fps_drop_after_newest_windows_update/
  9. FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE

FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE: So i finally did that update that was popping up the whole time and ever since i have been getting fps drops in games like rocket league and cs how do i fix that and if that cant happen how do i go back to the previous version of the windows submitted by /u/DGodSpeed...
  10. FPS drop after Oct 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drop after Oct 10 update: Im having a huge fps drop and stutter when Im playing games on my PC OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name TIMMY System Manufacturer System manufacturer System...