Windows 10: FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

Discus and support FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, guys! So I have been scouring the web for answers and I can't seem to find any solution. My problem: After the Windows update my frames have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by luka332, Aug 30, 2016.

1. luka332 Win User

FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

Hi, guys! So I have been scouring the web for answers and I can't seem to find any solution.

My problem:
    After the Windows update my frames have been crap...on OW I was able to run on medium at a steady 40 FPS and now they are down to 30 on the lowest settings...I mean rendering scale at 50%...

After the windows update, NVIDIA had an update in their drivers so I downloaded that

Anyone know what is causing my frames to be such poop or any possible solutions? Please I will do anything lol

Thanks, guys!

:)

luka332, Aug 30, 2016

2. Game Error/Bug

After installing the Anerversity Update my FPS(frames per second) in many games drops from 150 -200 to 2 FPS! When will this be fixed? I have dropped back to 8.1

Henry C Kaufmann, Aug 30, 2016
  3. zuzuzuko Win User
    CS GO FPS drops after Windows update

So, after a recent Windows 10 update (somewhere around 15th of September), gaming became worse. Especially CS GO. A lot of users experiencing massive FPS drops (From 250-300 down to 40 or so). It's not the Xbox DVR problem as it gets your FPS capped at 30.
    Also it seems like FPS problems increased in such games as Overwatch. Before the update it was all fine. Even tried reinstalling Windows, did not help.

Also thought that it might be some problems with AMD Crimson software, but then found out that Nvidia users are also experiencing such problems.

Anyone else having such problem and any ideas how to fix this? Or it is something that Microsoft should look in to? Or it's some 3rd party developer problem?

zuzuzuko, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update

1. FPS drop and small problems after Microsoft Update - Similar Threads - FPS drop small

2. Random FPS drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random FPS drop: Hello there, Now my problem started a month ago in April, the games that were working fine earlier started having some sudden FPS drops, the drops were for some seconds and then again the games used to come in normal condition. This problem was occurring in many games...
  3. Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update: I have just auto-updated my Windows 10. But then everything goes weird in the next morning: my League of Legends normally runs at 60-90FPS suddenly dropped down to 30, even 25 after the update. I have updated the driver of GTX 950M but the situation seems the same. I even...
  4. Massive FPS drop after reinstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Massive FPS drop after reinstall windows 10: Hi everyone, I'm having one of the worst issue ever had with my laptop. After upgrading to windows 10, i'm experiencing a big drop of fps in all games. I just reinstall my OS in my acer predatr g3 572, update all drivers and triple checked them with windows update, device...
  5. 1809 FPS drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1809 FPS drop: I installed a new update 1809. But FPS drops. The installation of the latest Nvidia update also led to nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1809-fps-drop/5559104c-00c0-47b8-b1e4-9a87af78cc63
  6. FPS drops on Windows 10

FPS drops on Windows 10: Hi! I am having fps drops when I am playing games with intense graphics like cs go, overwatch, etc. Before the most recent update of windows it was running just fine. the aprox. duration of the drop was 2 to 3 minutes. First I looked on youtube for the problem and that guy...
  7. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Drops: Recently my PC has been getting major fps drops in games ill be around 120fps then it'll drop to 20. My Specs are: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 with max q design Driver version 398.36 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 15.87 GB RAM 1920x 1080, 60Hz...
  8. drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10

drop fps in game after 5min gameplay after updating win 10: hello , my system is macbook pro 2016 , 64bit,radeon 450 graphic card , intel core i 7 6700hq quad core 2.6 ghz ,using bootcamp for windows 10 . after my last windows 10 update when i going to play game (doa2) ,my fps droping down after 5min gameplay , it drops down from 80...
  9. Really big Fps Drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really big Fps Drop after Windows update: Hello there, I was playing WoW and Overwatch with the fixed and problemless 60 FPS. Yesterday there was an Windows Update done on my PC and my FPS doesn't go above 10 right now. I reconstructed Windows from fresh thinking that would fix the issue, but it still continues...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215