Windows 10: FPS drop

Discus and support FPS drop in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DarkSentinel, Dec 25, 2015.

1. FPS drop

Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers.

:)

DarkSentinel, Dec 25, 2015

2. Random FPS Drops on Windows 10

So, this has only happened on windows 10. Every single game i can play on my laptop always has this random FPS drops.

It is like when im playing the game and it handles normally. Then randomly a FPS drop happenes. Which makes my experience with the game worse. After the FPS drop, it goes back to normal. And it repeats. (FPS drop stays for a lot of minutes, and the normal
    doesnt.)

Any ideas? Please tell me if you know or find out!

EmonPlaysEveryThingy -YA, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Game Error/Bug

After installing the Anerversity Update my FPS(frames per second) in many games drops from 150 -200 to 2 FPS! When will this be fixed? I have dropped back to 8.1

Henry C Kaufmann, Dec 25, 2015
  4. FPS drop

Firstly, what do you mean by "original" drivers? Do you mean those installed by Windows Update? Previous driver version like 15.7.1?

Secondly, Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program -> Right click the appropriate AMD listing -> Uninstall -> Restart. You can then optionally use DDU in safemode to clean up any leftovers.

LovingWindows, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

FPS drop

1. FPS drop - Similar Threads - FPS drop

2. Frequent FPS drops with a buzzing noise in games help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent FPS drops with a buzzing noise in games help!: Ever since I updated some drivers with driver easy I have been experiencing frequent FPS drops in games that are accompanied by a robot like buzzing noise. Also happens when watching YouTube and Twitch sometimes. I assume the problem is the new drivers don't work well with my...
  3. MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running

MBP16 Win10 FPS drops while mouse movement and teamspeak is running: Original Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/bootcamp/comments/egv43w/mbp16_win10_fps_drops_while_mouse_movement_and/ Hi all, I've a really strange issue which I can't fix. I'm on a macbook pro 16" windows 10 via bootcamp and when I have a communication app opened like...
  4. Lower average FPS in games, fps drops (or at least microlags) when moving mouse.

Lower average FPS in games, fps drops (or at least microlags) when moving mouse.: ryzen 7 2700x x470 msi gaming pro carbon gtx 1070 ti g.skill 2x8gb 3000mhz windows on samsung 970 evo plus 1tb logitech g502 hero first of all, sorry for these crap sentences and formulations, but i am very bad at this kinda stuff. i have tried everything already. this...
  5. Random big fps drops in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random big fps drops in games: I have a huge problem, my fps randomly drops to 15-40 fps just out of nowhere. This has been happening for three months now (and I'm posting about this just now lmao) and I still don't know what's going on. I usually play games that meet my PC specs, but most of them I play...
  6. In game fps drop, big ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In game fps drop, big ram usage: Hello, I need help! Recently I asked one of your employees about '' Ram consumption" he took his time to answer my questions but that didn't help me at all that's why I decided to ask here. From the last I think two or three months my memory usage goes above 60% and I don't...
  7. Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10: Hi All, I'm posting this in response to the vast amounts of other users having reported the exact same issue and spending countless hours troubleshooting/ trying "fixes" to no result. So essentially the issue presents itself as the title suggests, after 5+ mins of game...
  8. FPS drop after Oct 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drop after Oct 10 update: Im having a huge fps drop and stutter when Im playing games on my PC OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name TIMMY System Manufacturer System manufacturer System...
  9. is there any proof that corrupted registry cause fps drops in game ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    is there any proof that corrupted registry cause fps drops in game ?: I heard someone from it say, even one freeze can corrupt registry, which even DISM mustn't repair. And it cause fps drops in game. After freeze i had, some time fps drops, but after running dism, it got fixed. I didn't find anything about topic. What in registry, which gets...
  10. DWM.exe and csrss.exe are consuming my GPU leading to fps drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM.exe and csrss.exe are consuming my GPU leading to fps drop: Hello everyone , i am facing this problem for 6 months however i tried every solution you can find at websites even i talked before to more than technical support through website and nothing helps me at all these two files while playing any game especially fortnite "dwm.exe"...