Windows 10: FPS drop

Discus and support FPS drop in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DarkSentinel, Dec 25, 2015.

1. FPS drop

Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers.

:)

DarkSentinel, Dec 25, 2015

2. Random FPS Drops on Windows 10

So, this has only happened on windows 10. Every single game i can play on my laptop always has this random FPS drops.

It is like when im playing the game and it handles normally. Then randomly a FPS drop happenes. Which makes my experience with the game worse. After the FPS drop, it goes back to normal. And it repeats. (FPS drop stays for a lot of minutes, and the normal
    doesnt.)

Any ideas? Please tell me if you know or find out!

EmonPlaysEveryThingy -YA, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Game Error/Bug

After installing the Anerversity Update my FPS(frames per second) in many games drops from 150 -200 to 2 FPS! When will this be fixed? I have dropped back to 8.1

Henry C Kaufmann, Dec 25, 2015
  4. FPS drop

Firstly, what do you mean by "original" drivers? Do you mean those installed by Windows Update? Previous driver version like 15.7.1?

Secondly, Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program -> Right click the appropriate AMD listing -> Uninstall -> Restart. You can then optionally use DDU in safemode to clean up any leftovers.

LovingWindows, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

FPS drop

1. FPS drop - Similar Threads - FPS drop

2. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  3. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  4. My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...: When I start to play games my pc its fine for maybe 40 - 60 minutes, then I start to get random fps drops that drop to like 3 fps then my audio sounds like static, this only last for a few seconds but it starts to do it every 4 minutes or so....
  5. My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...

My pc gets fps drops that drop to 3 fps and my audio sounds like static, this only happens...: When I start to play games my pc its fine for maybe 40 - 60 minutes, then I start to get random fps drops that drop to like 3 fps then my audio sounds like static, this only last for a few seconds but it starts to do it every 4 minutes or so....
  6. Significant FPS drops in games since last week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Significant FPS drops in games since last week.: I have a laptop running Win 11 for a year. I have been using it for occasional gaming without any problems, the performance was always decent and very stable when plugged in. Since last week I have been getting significant FPS drops. The same games that used to run with 50-60...
  7. Significant FPS drops in games since last week.

Significant FPS drops in games since last week.: I have a laptop running Win 11 for a year. I have been using it for occasional gaming without any problems, the performance was always decent and very stable when plugged in. Since last week I have been getting significant FPS drops. The same games that used to run with 50-60...
  8. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  9. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  10. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging