Windows 10: FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE

Discus and support FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, i never had this problem but sometimes when i play csgo it just go from like 80fps to 12 for like 1 minute, idk what to do bout' it and i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bobbyczech, Jan 26, 2021.

1. FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Hey, i never had this problem but sometimes when i play csgo it just go from like 80fps to 12 for like 1 minute, idk what to do bout' it and i want somebody of u to help me, my system specs are:

Nvidia Geforce GT540M With 2GB Dedicated VRAM
    Intel Core i7 2670QM with turbo boost to 3.1GHz
    8GB Ram
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]That's what u need to know, please just help me, i really dont know what to do about it.

Normally i have 60-80°

WIndows 10
    [/COLOR]

:)

bobbyczech, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Arese Win User

CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled

Thanks for taking the time trying to find a solution I really appreciate it *Thumbs

screencap when FPS are ok
    CSGO FPS ok - Album on Imgur

When FPS drops
    CSGO console state right after launch - Album on Imgur

And another screecap of the console right after I launch the game. It seems to have missing files, or files impossible to load I don't know if it's normal ?

http://imgur.com/a/L44MN

Thanks again for your help FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE :)

Arese, Jan 26, 2021
  3. navikoro Win User
    csgo fps drop

hello i have intel xeon cpu and a few days suddenly when play gaming fps dropping? first cs go fps 250-300 but now 50-100fps ? how to fix ? please
    FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE fbbdb015-d2ff-4cca-8a07-084e4805c09f?upload=true.png

FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE c45b7af7-2e00-4d61-9861-5ee6cc922fe2?upload=true.png

navikoro, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Arese Win User

FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE

CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled

Here's a video of the phenomenon .
    As you can see during the 40 first seconds CSGO runs smoothly at an average of 70FPS .
    Then 42 seconds in the video drastic FPS drops for a few seconds before coming back to normal

Earlier during one of my another attempt to fix this, I launched the game, had one FPS drops then noting for an hour ! This was literally the first time I could play more than 5mins !
    After I quiet the game and re-launched it the constant FPS drops came back

Arese, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE

1. FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - FPS DROPS CSGO

2. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: i have had my pc for over 2 years and there has been no problems. i recently installed a new heatsink into my system and then randomly i started having weird FPS drops where my whole pc would go to 3-5 frames for a few seconds and when i looked at event viewer it happened at...
  3. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: When i play games on my laptop i get huge fps drops like i am playing at 165 fps it would go down to like 70 fps then go back to normal and happens every few seconds. My specs are rtx 3060 i7 12700h and 16gb...
  4. Fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops: Hello everyoneSo while playing games after the newest update seems like my fps drops a lot but when i run task manager and close it then everything works fine again.Maybe is that some kind of virus?...
  5. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS Drops: Hello! I have a windows 10 laptop and when I play games like Roblox, it always does fps drops and thats so annoying because i cant play games smoothly. Any tips to help fix fps drops without disabling the game dvr because I always use that and they say if i disable it the...
  6. Csgo fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Csgo fps?: [ATTACH] Why did I use the PC with 140fps is that not a bit low on medium settings Csgo fps?
  7. FPS drop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop!: Hello folks! at first i want to know does fps drops due to network issues? if not then i just reset my PC 2 times still my fps gets drop. And if network issue is the thing then what should i do?...
  8. FPS drop please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FPS drop please help!: Hi guys, I have a serious issue with fps as it drops casually, my cpu clock drops to 400 mhz when I launch any game then I noticed high cpu usage and low gpu usage, and the temperature of both is pretty normal. At first I thought that it was thermal throttling but I don't...
  9. CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled: Hi everyone ! You might already know there's a known issue with CSGO and windows 10 regarding random FPS drops. Steam officially recommends users who experience such issue to disable the Xbox Game DVR Disabling Xbox DVR in Windows 10 - Documentation - Knowledge Base -...
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215