Windows 10: FPS drops in every game, what's the point?

Discus and support FPS drops in every game, what's the point? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It does not matter which game I play, whether MW, Valorant, csgo or Minecraft. In every game it happens from time to time that my PC hangs up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drvn8, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Drvn8 Win User

FPS drops in every game, what's the point?

It does not matter which game I play, whether MW, Valorant, csgo or Minecraft. In every game it happens from time to time that my PC hangs up and nothing happens for 1 or 2 seconds. And when I look at the fpa display I see that it shows me only 1 FPS. I have had this problem for a long time and no YouTube video could help me. I don't know if it has something to do with Windows or with my PC.

My PC

CPU: AMD ryzen 7 3700x

GPU: currently still a Nvidia gforce GTX 1660( Sapphire Pulse AMD rx5700xt)

Mainboard: gygabyte X570 ud

RAM :32 GB 2x 16 GB ddr4

One 250 MB m2 SSD

One 1 T HDD

:)

Drvn8, Aug 5, 2020

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Tonlukos Win User
    drop fps every game

I used to play every games in win 10,it' very good.but after auto last update it cause low performance and drop fps every games.please help or fix it!

Tonlukos, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Furanet Win User

Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec

when i play my videogames for some reason my fps drop a lot from 180 to like 30 fps, and it stays in the 30 fps for like 10 sec every 25 sec . I dont really know the reason why but i think is because of my CPU . i have noticed when my fps drop in my task
    manager the percentage of cpu usage in fortnite goes down from 70% to 30% wich causes my fps to drop a lot .

I have a gtx 1060 3gb , amd fx 6300, 8gb of ram , windows 10 version 1803.

Please help i dont know what to do.

Furanet, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. FPS drops in every game, what's the point? - Similar Threads - FPS drops every

2. Fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drop in games: so as the title says , i have been facing fps drops in games. for example sekiro which was working fine last year is currently unplayable because after say 5 minutes the fps drop from 60 to 30. I open up my task manager to see whats wrong and everythings fine. I checked using...
  3. FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME: I don't know why no matter the fps i run : 60 or 100 i have stuttering. sometimes just for dropping 5 or 10 fps it feels like the pc stops working for a millisecond.This is my userbenchmark : https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/66105502I bought 2 fans to fix the heat, the...
  4. FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME: I don't know why no matter the fps i run : 60 or 100 i have stuttering. sometimes just for dropping 5 or 10 fps it feels like the pc stops working for a millisecond.This is my userbenchmark : https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/66105502I bought 2 fans to fix the heat, the...
  5. massive fps drop on every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    massive fps drop on every game: my pc was running every game fine until literally yesterday whe suddenly every single game i own decided to run at around 2-10 fps when they used to run at 60-80i have treid rebooting,closing background programs and none have workedDevice name DESKTOP-0SEOU8M Processor AMD...
  6. massive fps drop on every game

massive fps drop on every game: my pc was running every game fine until literally yesterday whe suddenly every single game i own decided to run at around 2-10 fps when they used to run at 60-80i have treid rebooting,closing background programs and none have workedDevice name DESKTOP-0SEOU8M Processor AMD...
  7. FPS drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop in games: windows updates are causing fps drops down to 20 - 10 fps in games that used to run at 80 -100 fps. I have tried every single fix out there. i've tried several different graphics driver versions, reinstalling windows, even a complete factory reset . specs - Lenovo legion 5...
  8. FPS drop in games

FPS drop in games: windows updates are causing fps drops down to 20 - 10 fps in games that used to run at 80 -100 fps. I have tried every single fix out there. i've tried several different graphics driver versions, reinstalling windows, even a complete factory reset . specs - Lenovo legion 5...
  9. Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent FPS drops in games every 25sec: when i play my videogames for some reason my fps drop a lot from 180 to like 30 fps every 25 sec . I dont really know the reason why but i think is because of my CPU . i have noticed when my fps drop in my task manager the percentage of cpu usage in fortnite goes down from...
  10. FPS drops in every single game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops in every single game.: Once the bigger update came in May ( can't remember date ), i have experienced fps drops in every single game and i have spent so many hours trying to fix them. Ill list things i have tried below. For example in CS:GO i have usually around 250 FPS then it drops to 10-40 FPS....