Windows 10: fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes

Discus and support fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i have a nice enough config to play games at atleast 90-120 fps on medium setting i even get that fps but after like just 2-3 minutes fps drops to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by madhavffs, Feb 26, 2024.

1. madhavffs Win User

fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes

so i have a nice enough config to play games at atleast 90-120 fps on medium setting i even get that fps but after like just 2-3 minutes fps drops to 5-10 for like 10 seconds and then back to normal but this keeps happening every 2 minutes its obviously unbearable

:)

madhavffs, Feb 26, 2024
  2. LouiSousa Win User

When I'm playing, the game drops to 5 fps

When I'm playing, the game drops to 5 fps and after 1 minute it returns to normal. I already formatted the pc and still continue.

LouiSousa, Feb 26, 2024
  3. LouiSousa Win User

When I'm playing, the game drops to 5 fps and after 1 minute it returns to normal. I already formatted the pc and still continue.

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers***

LouiSousa, Feb 26, 2024
  4. LouiSousa Win User

I can play for 10 minutes well and then drop to 5 fps for a minute and then go back to normal ... I don't understand I have been playing CoD for a month and this never had happened (attention also happens to me with Fornite) I think it was some
    Windows update ..

But even so I leave here a print of something strange, because it creates a "copy" on the GPU

LouiSousa, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes - Similar Threads - fps drops every

2. Wi-Fi Randomly Drops on Windows 10 Every 5-10 Minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Randomly Drops on Windows 10 Every 5-10 Minutes: I've been having this issue for the past few months where randomly while using online services or playing games, my Wi-Fi will drop for around 10 seconds and automatically reconnect. I've tried many solutions such as the obvious computer restart as well as disconnecting from...
  3. Wi-Fi Randomly Drops on Windows 10 Every 5-10 Minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Randomly Drops on Windows 10 Every 5-10 Minutes: I've been having this issue for the past few months where randomly while using online services or playing games, my Wi-Fi will drop for around 10 seconds and automatically reconnect. I've tried many solutions such as the obvious computer restart as well as disconnecting from...
  4. Wi-Fi Randomly Drops on Windows 10 Every 5-10 Minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes: so i have a nice enough config to play games at atleast 90-120 fps on medium setting i even get that fps but after like just 2-3 minutes fps drops to 5-10 for like 10 seconds and then back to normal but this keeps happening every 2 minutes its obviously unbearable...
  6. FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME: I don't know why no matter the fps i run : 60 or 100 i have stuttering. sometimes just for dropping 5 or 10 fps it feels like the pc stops working for a millisecond.This is my userbenchmark : https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/66105502I bought 2 fans to fix the heat, the...
  7. FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FPS DROP IN EVERY GAME: I don't know why no matter the fps i run : 60 or 100 i have stuttering. sometimes just for dropping 5 or 10 fps it feels like the pc stops working for a millisecond.This is my userbenchmark : https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/66105502I bought 2 fans to fix the heat, the...
  8. Major FPS lag spikes every 5-10 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major FPS lag spikes every 5-10 minutes: Hi im really in need of assistance. My computer always has FPS spikes every time i update windows 10 and its causing me to lose my mind because it affects my work when im on video calls and when when i want to chill and play some games but i cant because my FPS dips to 5-10...
  9. Acer Aspire 5 Slim Wifi Dropping Every Minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Aspire 5 Slim Wifi Dropping Every Minute: I've tried forgetting and scanning for the drivers, all of them are up to date according to my device. From time to time, a thing pops up in the network adapters called Microsoft virtual adapter 2 with a yellow triangle with a black exclamation point inside. I cant really do...
  10. Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes: Can someone help me scan this debug? I'm crashing too often to make much progress. So far I've seen memory fault exception and security kernel BSODs. Edit: And a system service exception just now. + PFN list corrupt 38741