Windows 10: FPS DROPS

Discus and support FPS DROPS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by brayano, Nov 26, 2020.

1. brayano Win User

FPS DROPS

Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix?

:)

brayano, Nov 26, 2020

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 26, 2020
  3. FPS drop on Windows 10

what is the model of your laptop. What graphic drivers do you have installed? Can you list a game or two where you measured the FPS drop?

Kevin C [MSFT], Nov 26, 2020
  4. FPS DROPS

FPS drop!

Hello folks! at first i want to know does fps drops due to network issues? if not then i just reset my PC 2 times still my fps gets drop.

And if network issue is the thing then what should i do?

S a k s h a m, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

FPS DROPS

1. FPS DROPS - Similar Threads - FPS DROPS

2. FPS drop and stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drop and stutter: Dell G7 7588 Windows 10 Version: 1909 OS Build: 1836.1316 BIOS: 1.14.0 Processor: i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 12 CPU GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design, 8GB RAM: 16GB Problem: FPS drops and stuttering when playing Overwatch I haven't played Overwatch for 3 months+,...
  3. Fps Drops When moving in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps Drops When moving in game: So ive been at this for about 12 hours now and cant seem to figure out what the heck is going on. Yesterday I decided to reinstall windows 10 on my MSI Trident 3 10SI-002US. I figured a clean install to remove all the extras that come with the system wasn't a bad idea but I...
  4. FPS drops in gaming applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops in gaming applications: Hi , the title says it all . I have been experiencing random fps drops recently in gaming applications such as Valorant and AimLab . it goes from around 150 to 30 fps after 15 mins of gaming session . I believe it started occuring after i updated to the latest Windows Build ....
  5. Random freezes/FPS drops in games only on windows, No idea why!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random freezes/FPS drops in games only on windows, No idea why!: My laptop is Asus ROG Zephyrus G GA502DU and the games/applications I run usually run super smooth with random unexplained freezes. In games, my frame rate drops to like 5-10 after being at 200 with ease. I play games like CSGO, minecraft, and some single player games. Its...
  6. FPS drops in all games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drops in all games: Since I factory reset my laptop about 2,5 years ago 3 years old laptop now, I am experiencing huge FPS drops when gaming. When FPS drops, voltage also drops significantly from cca. 23 to cca. 13 or even 6. CPU clock drops, GPU clock drops only sometimes resulting in even...
  7. fps drops after latest update

fps drops after latest update: hi I'm on version 20h2 with the latest update and when I tried to play a game like any game the fps will just drop to 30 or 10 in some cases when it is normally on 60 cpu: i5 3470 Gpu: Gforce gtx 960 4gb Ram:16gb ddr3 1600mhz btw all the latest nvidia drives are installed...
  8. Fps drops

Fps drops: Recently my fps seems weird , 5-10 fps lower than usual , kinda thought it was because of the windows recent update , I'm not sure because I never had an update problem in my previous pcs , do I roll back? submitted by /u/hateswitchx [link] [comments]...
  9. Random freezes and drops in FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes and drops in FPS: Hello! I recently installed a new graphcis card and in the same sweep, I ended up reinstalling windows. However, after about a week of playing on the new graphics card, my computer randomly starts to freeze and drop in FPS for several seconds. This happens both when I'm in a...
  10. FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS: Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-drops-and-stutters/1b0a26e1-f4aa-4258-8042-c564217d0973