Windows 10: FPS DROPS

Discus and support FPS DROPS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by brayano, Nov 26, 2020.

1. brayano Win User

FPS DROPS

Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix?

:)

brayano, Nov 26, 2020

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 26, 2020
  3. FPS drop on Windows 10

what is the model of your laptop. What graphic drivers do you have installed? Can you list a game or two where you measured the FPS drop?

Kevin C [MSFT], Nov 26, 2020
  4. FPS DROPS

FPS drop!

Hello folks! at first i want to know does fps drops due to network issues? if not then i just reset my PC 2 times still my fps gets drop.

And if network issue is the thing then what should i do?

S a k s h a m, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

FPS DROPS

1. FPS DROPS - Similar Threads - FPS DROPS

2. What could cause fps drops in game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could cause fps drops in game?: I have a Ryzen 9 7900x rtx 4070 with 32 Gb of 6400 speed ram. All drivers are up to date, no overheating experiencing fps drops and low GPU utilization at 1440p. What could cause this?...
  3. What could cause fps drops in game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What could cause fps drops in game?: I have a Ryzen 9 7900x rtx 4070 with 32 Gb of 6400 speed ram. All drivers are up to date, no overheating experiencing fps drops and low GPU utilization at 1440p. What could cause this?...
  4. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...
  5. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...
  6. fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes: so i have a nice enough config to play games at atleast 90-120 fps on medium setting i even get that fps but after like just 2-3 minutes fps drops to 5-10 for like 10 seconds and then back to normal but this keeps happening every 2 minutes its obviously unbearable...
  7. fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes

fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes: so i have a nice enough config to play games at atleast 90-120 fps on medium setting i even get that fps but after like just 2-3 minutes fps drops to 5-10 for like 10 seconds and then back to normal but this keeps happening every 2 minutes its obviously unbearable...
  8. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  9. Massive fps drop after Windows update

Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  10. Games permanently dropped fps, fix?

Games permanently dropped fps, fix?: HiSo Ive hit rock bottom with my laptop I really love my lappy as its my firstTo summarize the long story, Im a casual gamer and my games suddenly dropped from 100-200 fps depending on the games to 30-60. I usually just play genshin impact, dragon age inquisition, monster...