Windows 10: FPS increase

Discus and support FPS increase in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I play games but when I play any browser game like krunker.io which is multiplayer but when I play it I get around 60 FPS and it sometimes around 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SakshamSolanki, Aug 2, 2021.

1. FPS increase

I play games but when I play any browser game like krunker.io which is multiplayer but when I play it I get around 60 FPS and it sometimes around 20 which is too lag but around 60 it works smooth, but how can I even increase more then 60 fps like around 150 fps or more then that?MY PC SPECS:-Intel core i3-6006URam- 4GBx64 based processor

:)

SakshamSolanki, Aug 2, 2021
  2. AJgupta1 Win User

fps

is it possible to increase the fps for fortnite on my laptop(not for xbox)

AJgupta1, Aug 2, 2021
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Aug 2, 2021
  4. AJgupta1 Win User

FPS increase

fps

My laptop only works at 30 fps and lower and with very low graphics. Is there any way i can increase it and use all 4 cores

AJgupta1, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

FPS increase

1. FPS increase - Similar Threads - FPS increase

2. Moving between my dorm and home cuts my fps in half and causes my pc to hibernate after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving between my dorm and home cuts my fps in half and causes my pc to hibernate after sleep: I have decided to bring my pc to my college dorm and use different monitors when I switch between the two. The one I use at home is an Acer KB272 and the one I use at the dorm is a Viewsonic VX2252 monitor. Other differences are that I use different hdmi cables for each and I...
  3. Moving between my dorm and home cuts my fps in half and causes my pc to hibernate after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving between my dorm and home cuts my fps in half and causes my pc to hibernate after sleep: I have decided to bring my pc to my college dorm and use different monitors when I switch between the two. The one I use at home is an Acer KB272 and the one I use at the dorm is a Viewsonic VX2252 monitor. Other differences are that I use different hdmi cables for each and I...
  4. How to fix controller affecting fps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix controller affecting fps.: Ive connected my xbox controller to my pc. After playing games with it for a while starts to effect my fps to the point of it being unplayable. In order to stop this i have to turn off and back on my controller and it works like new. Please how do i fix this....
  5. How to fix controller affecting fps.

How to fix controller affecting fps.: Ive connected my xbox controller to my pc. After playing games with it for a while starts to effect my fps to the point of it being unplayable. In order to stop this i have to turn off and back on my controller and it works like new. Please how do i fix this....
  6. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes: Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it...
  7. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes: Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it...
  8. Fix FIFA 22 FPS Drop and Increase FIFA Performance on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix FIFA 22 FPS Drop and Increase FIFA Performance on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Here we are going to talk about how to fix FIFA 22 Drop, Stuttering or Lag or increase FIFA performance. FIFA 22 is the latest addition to the long-running FIFA franchise. It features the best gameplay, graphics, and is considered the best football game in the market....
  9. Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it possible to increase overall windows frame per second fps speed?: I have normal laptop without high speed refresh rate screen. I can easily notice that the speed of overall windows performance is very low. It is not smooth. I have seen the smoothness of operating system in apple macbook. It is smooth with lots of animations. I want to have...
  10. Fps increased when upgraded. Clean installed later, fps back low.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fps increased when upgraded. Clean installed later, fps back low.: Like the title says, i noticed something with my fps when playing games on windows 10 I'm on a laptop dell xps 17 l702x graphics card: GT 555m 3GB i7 2760qm 2,40ghz tb 3,50ghz So i had windows 7 ultimate and i upgraded to windows 10 at first. When the upgrade was...