Windows 10: fps lower than it should be

Discus and support fps lower than it should be in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having a problem where my fps is lower as it should be on a good pc. For example, in League of Legends, I'm having low fps -55ms. I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KennethDestura, Mar 19, 2021.

1. fps lower than it should be

I'm having a problem where my fps is lower as it should be on a good pc.

For example, in League of Legends, I'm having low fps -55ms. I don't know why.

On my old pc which is gtx 960, I'm having almost 200fps.

Now, my pc is new, this is the specs:

Ryzen 5 2400G

8GB RAM 2400mhz

1TB HDD

Geforce GTX 1650 4GB DDR6

Windows 10 Pro

Please help me, I don't know what to do, even in some games like Valorant I'm having low fps.

:)

KennethDestura, Mar 19, 2021

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 19, 2021
  3. AJgupta1 Win User
    fps

My laptop only works at 30 fps and lower and with very low graphics. Is there any way i can increase it and use all 4 cores

AJgupta1, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Joe Men Win User

fps lower than it should be

Low FPS on a Good PC

Hello,

There are three factors that affect FPS when you play games:

• CPU - A general rule of thumb for this is the higher the frame rate, the higher the CPU requirement. For the Windows Media Encoder to keep up with the data that is being sent to it from the capture card, a fast CPU is required. To
      keep synchronized with the audio stream, the Encoder will start dropping video frames to keep up with the data input. When frames are dropped the Current FPS statistic is lower than the Expected FPS statistic
      on the monitor panel. Note that some capture cards are only able to capture at 15 FPS, while others are able to capture at the full 30 FPS. Consult your card's manufacturer for specific details about your card.
    • Content Type -As stated previously, high-motion content requires more resources than low-motion video. Therefore, it is more important to properly select a CPU to handle the task, and to choose the right profile and key
      frame rate. If the encoding process cannot keep up with the content, it starts dropping frames. One exception to this is static content. If the content is a stationary object (such as a wall or an empty room), the frame rate may be lower because the Encoder
      does not need to capture any deltas.
    • Selected Profile - Each profile has frame size and frame rate determined. If you select a profile that the Encoder cannot keep up with, then select a lower quality profile. Multiple Bitrate profiles can also affect the
      Encoder performance. If the Encoder starts dropping frames, you may need to remove a stream from the profile, or adjust the frame size.

We recommend that you get in touch with the support pages of the game that you are playing for assistance on how you can achieve your desired FPS.

Feel free to post back if you have concern related to this community.

Joe Men, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

fps lower than it should be

1. fps lower than it should be - Similar Threads - fps lower should

2. Lower fps than my friends pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lower fps than my friends pc: So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he has a gtx 1080 and i have better specs than him. Why does this happen and how can i fix this....
  3. Lower fps than my friends pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps than my friends pc: So I noticed that my friend gets similar or sometimes the same fps or even better fps than me and he is on pc and I am on laptop. I have a 3060 and he has a gtx 1080 and i have better specs than him. Why does this happen and how can i fix this....
  4. Lower fps after reset

Lower fps after reset: So i reset my laptop yesterday and i have been getting less fps than before and it is more stable and I used to get 450-500 fps and now i barely get 450fps. I have checked all updates and driver updates and are all up to date...
  5. Lower fps after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps after reset: So I had reset my laptop yesterday and i have noticed i have been getting less stable fps and usually i would get constant 450-500 fps now it can barely reach up to 450fps....
  6. Lower fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower fps: So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-fps/c63767ed-f9d1-415b-9e0e-9a06c53d49a5
  7. Lower fps

Lower fps: So after resetting my laptop it has been giving me lower fps than before resetting it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-fps/c63767ed-f9d1-415b-9e0e-9a06c53d49a5
  8. Space left on disk is lower than it should be.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Space left on disk is lower than it should be.: So... There is about 22 gb of disk space left on my hard drive showed in the image below.But... When I checked my all folder disk space it says this..All files use about 120 gb of the hard drive but the disk says that 210 gb is used. So where is the other 90gb???...
  9. Space left on disk is lower than it should be.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space left on disk is lower than it should be.: So... There is about 22 gb of disk space left on my hard drive showed in the image below.But... When I checked my all folder disk space it says this..All files use about 120 gb of the hard drive but the disk says that 210 gb is used. So where is the other 90gb???...
  10. Space left on disk is lower than it should be.