Windows 10: FPS Stability

Discus and support FPS Stability in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 and installed all the drivers I need to play games. My games are running at a high fps and are very stable,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tekarzik, Dec 22, 2020.

1. FPS Stability

Hi! I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 and installed all the drivers I need to play games. My games are running at a high fps and are very stable, but my frames in Fortnite aren't that stable as they used to be after reinstalling the Windows and sometimes graphics would take time to load even though that normally never happens. Anyways after playing 2 matches my fps seemed to get more stable, but still not that good as usual and graphics still take more than usual to load. I tried to reinstall the game and some drivers and I also optimized my system. What should I do?

submitted by /u/Tekarzik
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tekarzik, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Gears of War UE - FPS drop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

If you have the hardware that supports the game, you can fine-tune your experience to get the very best out of the game. You may want to follow the tips and tricks mentioned in
    Get the best out of Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 for the same.

To deal with FPS, I suggest you to go through Understanding Frames Per Second (FPS).

For a full list of tips and tricks to improve your in-game performance, see the
    Gears of War on Windows 10 help page on The Coalition website.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 22, 2020
  4. FPS Stability

drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

FPS Stability

1. FPS Stability - Similar Threads - FPS Stability

2. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  3. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  4. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  6. If I Alt+Tab into a game, the fps drops a lot every few seconds then stabilizes after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I Alt+Tab into a game, the fps drops a lot every few seconds then stabilizes after a...: Hello, I have this issue that I've been having and it's weird because before I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, I do not recount this happening. Every time I Alt+Tab to another app from a game or go to desktop and come back to the game, frames would drop every few seconds...
  7. If I Alt+Tab into a game, the fps drops a lot every few seconds then stabilizes after a...

If I Alt+Tab into a game, the fps drops a lot every few seconds then stabilizes after a...: Hello, I have this issue that I've been having and it's weird because before I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11, I do not recount this happening. Every time I Alt+Tab to another app from a game or go to desktop and come back to the game, frames would drop every few seconds...
  8. Should I disable memory compression on HDD for FPS Stability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I disable memory compression on HDD for FPS Stability?: So, Im a simple man, I got a PC to play games, but I cant play properly because I have stutters all the time for example in GTA, when im driving fast thorugh the city my framerates drop, and frametimes spike like ****. I was thinking the problem relied on my RAM, because it...
  9. Should I disable memory compression on HDD for FPS Stability?

Should I disable memory compression on HDD for FPS Stability?: So, Im a simple man, I got a PC to play games, but I cant play properly because I have stutters all the time for example in GTA, when im driving fast thorugh the city my framerates drop, and frametimes spike like ****. I was thinking the problem relied on my RAM, because it...
  10. Should I disable memory compression on HDD for FPS Stability?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging