Windows 10: FPS STUTTER

Discus and support FPS STUTTER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, i have got a completely brand new Laptop and i was trying to run some Cod4 to play with my friends where i encountered a thing called stutter,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hadi Hassan09, Oct 12, 2018.

1. FPS STUTTER

So, i have got a completely brand new Laptop and i was trying to run some Cod4 to play with my friends where i encountered a thing called stutter, updated NVIDIA drivers, but for nothing.

Also its not overheating problems and exc, the gpu, cpu are not Overheating.

Need Help Please! thanks.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 @ 2.20GHz
    Coffee Lake 14nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. FX504GE (U3E1)
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc)
    ForceWare version: 416.16
    SLI Disabled
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

:)

Hadi Hassan09, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Temayte Win User

[MOVED]FPS stutter in some games

Since I upgraded to windows 10,some games have huge fps stutters,they run at normal FPS but once in a while I get a huge stutter that lasts up to 2 seconds,and then everything goes back to normal only to stuttera again 30 seconds to 1 minute later

All my drivers are up to date and I have tried lots (and I mean lots) of "solutions",nothing worked so far.

My hardware is:

Cpu: Intel Core i7 920

Motherboard: Asus P6T SE

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

RAM: 6GB

Temayte, Oct 12, 2018
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Oct 12, 2018
  4. FPS STUTTER

Gaming FPS Drop/Stutter after recent Windows 10 update.

This is a well documented problem that microsoft is trying to ignore. I have this stuttering and low fps problem on every single one of my windows 10 machines, and many of my friends. I have had this problem on and off for the last two years. See this nvidia
    forum with over 200 pages of people with the same problem.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...h-fps-drops-since-windows-10-creators-update/

MesotheliomaCompensation, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

FPS STUTTER

1. FPS STUTTER - Similar Threads - FPS STUTTER

2. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  3. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  4. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...
  5. Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops

Getting stutters rarely in game with no fps drops: im playing some games and it supper smooth but valorant will randomly stutter but I have no frame drops it happens rarely but still annoying...
  6. Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass: So, here's the thing: 2 days ago, Resident Evil 2 Remake became available in Xbox Game Pass on PC, I downloaded it to play it, and there was a lot of FPS Stuttering like 300 FPS dropping to 20 FPS in a one or half a second and then back to 300 FPS and it was doing it every...
  7. Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass

Unbearable FPS Stuttering Resident Evil 2 Remake From Xbox Game Pass: So, here's the thing: 2 days ago, Resident Evil 2 Remake became available in Xbox Game Pass on PC, I downloaded it to play it, and there was a lot of FPS Stuttering like 300 FPS dropping to 20 FPS in a one or half a second and then back to 300 FPS and it was doing it every...
  8. My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.: A while back, my pc performed very smooth on games but it was having alot of BSODs. So, i tried to clean install of windows and the latest AMD driver. But now, my bsods have not been solved and my games run very poorly with low fps and stuttering. Previous versions of the AMD...
  9. My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.

My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.: A while back, my pc performed very smooth on games but it was having alot of BSODs. So, i tried to clean install of windows and the latest AMD driver. But now, my bsods have not been solved and my games run very poorly with low fps and stuttering. Previous versions of the AMD...
  10. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer fps and audio stuttering: Hi. several days ago my computer developed a random stutter. For a second or two it stutters and if audio is playing the sound repeats like when computers freeze then goes back to normal. It will sometimes happen once a minute or sometimes once a half hour, it varies.This...