Windows 10: Fps suddenly dropped on my laptop

Discus and support Fps suddenly dropped on my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! So i have a hp pavillion gaming laptop with ruzen 5 3550 and 1650. Im using it for a year and games on it were perfectly playing a lot of fos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RokDolinar, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Fps suddenly dropped on my laptop

Hello!

So i have a hp pavillion gaming laptop with ruzen 5 3550 and 1650. Im using it for a year and games on it were perfectly playing a lot of fos and that. Suddenly today, the fps on every game dropped to maximum 30fps. I normally have 180 fps. I have every druver updated and that. I am very worried about this because its all of a sudden. I tried everything but nothing seems to work. Please help me

:)

RokDolinar, Mar 16, 2021

2. FPS drop on Windows 10

what is the model of your laptop. What graphic drivers do you have installed? Can you list a game or two where you measured the FPS drop?

Kevin C [MSFT], Mar 16, 2021
  3. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Fps suddenly dropped on my laptop

FPS drops suddenly in games

Since nearly 2 months I've been experiencing issues while gaming.

While playing CSGO at 48 fps(capped there tho) the framerate sometimes drops from 48 to 5-6 ingame for nearly 2 to 3 minutes thus making th game unplayable during that time. It happens every 10 to 15 minutes and is so frustrating. Mostly during the drops
    the cpu usage goes down from nearly 40% to 17% and the bottom of my laptop is hot. I tried turning off CPU throttling but it was of no use.Not only CSGO, it happens in all of the games that I play.

Details of my laptop are:

HP-15da0447tx

I3-7200U @ 2.30GHz

8GB Ram

Nvidia-MX130(2GB VRAM)

Kshitiz(Spidey_9806), Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Fps suddenly dropped on my laptop

1. Fps suddenly dropped on my laptop - Similar Threads - Fps suddenly dropped

2. Sudden FPS Drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS Drops in games: Hello, So quite recently, I was forced naturally by windows to update to Windows 11. I was quite pessimistic, but then I read more about it and so I did not mind having it after ensuring that new update does not decrease your performance. Well, i hoped that's the thing, yet...
  3. Sudden FPS drops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS drops.: Hey guys! I had a question. Yesterday my computer had REALLY slow frame per second. it went into 4 FPS, this is strange since it never happend before. It happens when i open Roblox and Discord, i have tried updating it but it stayed the same and sometimes worse, the frame...
  4. Sudden FPS drops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden FPS drops.: Hey guys! I had a question. Yesterday my computer had REALLY slow frame per second. it went into 4 FPS, this is strange since it never happend before. It happens when i open Roblox and Discord, i have tried updating it but it stayed the same and sometimes worse, the frame...
  5. Sudden FPS drops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Sudden FPS drops in Valorant

Sudden FPS drops in Valorant: I've been experiencing this problem for a while where when I launch the game, I get good and constant frames 100+. But my frames always seem to drop around 5 minutes after opening the game; usually to 40-55. I have tried optimizing my game as much as possible but this problem...
  7. Sudden FPS drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS drop: So i’ve Been trying to fix my pc and it’s low performance for weeks now and nothing seems to work. Ever since I upgraded to the latest version of windows which is 21H1. My game used to have at least 100 FPS but now i can’t even play the game as it looks like it’s running on...
  8. Sudden FPS drop

Sudden FPS drop: So i’ve Been trying to fix my pc and it’s low performance for weeks now and nothing seems to work. Ever since I upgraded to the latest version of windows which is 21H1. My game used to have at least 100 FPS but now i can’t even play the game as it looks like it’s running on...
  9. sudden fps drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sudden fps drop: have a problem with my laptop L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop IdeaPad. I got a sudden fps drop for 2 weeks now in all my games like assassin's creed Valhalla from 50 fps to 12 - 17 fps game like unity goes from 80 fps to 20 fps and stays there i tried other games and the same...
  10. Fps sudden drop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fps sudden drop?: Hi guys, just wanna ask, what’s an optimized setting for gaming on windows 10? (anything i should off/tweak?) Sudden fps drop when gaming. Not sure if it’s windows 10 issues or my laptop’s issues. (It’s running an low spec game though) submitted by /u/xobitox [link]...