Windows 10: Fractions and division signs

Discus and support Fractions and division signs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where in Windows 10 can be found the fraction signs and divisison etc? 72815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Terrysutt, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Fractions and division signs

Where in Windows 10 can be found the fraction signs and divisison etc?

:)

Terrysutt, Dec 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 Calculator Division Key = X times key, not division.

The Windows classic calculator works fine except on my keyboard, the division key ( / ) on the keypad gives the multiplication sign ( X ). It multiplies but does not divide. Clicking the division symbol on the calculator works fine. My keypad worked just
    fine on previous versions of this calculator. Suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Nantucketbob, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Can't "Sign in with Microsoft Account Instead" for Local Accounts

after 3rd step accounts window will open in that "sign in with a Microsoft account" is not working, on clicking on that link window opens and close in fraction of seconds.

ns.akshay99, Dec 17, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

It helps to know what program you are using. Those items are part of extended key mapping, that are above the standard 127 characters.

bro67, Dec 17, 2016
  5. CuoioBar Win User
    Try Character Map. Click the start button, start typing "Char" and it should be the top item on the list. You will find all the special characters there.

CuoioBar, Dec 17, 2016
  6. Terrysutt Win User
    Thank you for your reply,the character map is exactly what I was looking for and so easy
    to find ,once you know how.

Terrysutt, Dec 18, 2016
  7. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Fractions and division signs - Similar Threads - Fractions division signs

2. "Family and Other options" division in the windows setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Family and Other options" division in the windows setting: There is no "Family and Other options" in my windows setting, accounts division. how can I add an administrator account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-and-other-options-division-in-the-windows/facd3151-bc79-4e72-bd2a-4c047566d013
  3. How do I do fractions in the calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I do fractions in the calculator: No button. I want to be able to do actual fractional things, not just divide stuff. Like I wanna do 1/5 + 1/5 and get 2/5, not 0.24. Any help??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-do-fractions-in-the-calculator/28bbc929-3db7-4340-8015-ba37a5c4b885
  4. Display Scaling set to some fractional value

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Scaling set to some fractional value: My screen resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 and it's scaling is set to 125% in the display scaling settings. But the scaling doesn't seem to be appropriate. I was debugging a webpage on Chrome and a width of 1200 pixels was corresponding to a width of around 1183.20 pixels...
  5. DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 Crashes Games like The Division 2 & The Division: So i wanted to use DirectX 12 to increase performance on curtain games like The Division 1 & The Division 2 but, the API causes game crashes to occur on my machine. How do i fix these game crashes because im forced to use DX11 until either windows posts a fix because i don't...
  6. PC freezing for a fraction of a second randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC freezing for a fraction of a second randomly: Hello My Son had an issue with his previous PC, where it froze for a fraction of a second randomly. Believed it could be hardware issue, but it’s still happening with his new PC, with 100% new hardware. I can only assume it’s a software issue. He has done a clean boot, but...
  7. my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second

in Windows 10 Customization
    my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second: my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second if possible may i get a trouble shooter or any idea to help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings/76aee70a-692f-448f-9cb0-781db28f9af6
  8. the division youtube vid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the division youtube vid: My first ever upload *Wink w8Sm2dpi8-k Tom Clancys The Division 03 19 2016 16 08 28 04 - YouTube 44606
  9. The Division

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Division: Anyone trying the bata of the Division? Looks good. 37795
  10. Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tom Clancy's The Division Game play.: I will be doing some Tom Clancy's The Division game play for as long as the free 6 hours lasts. Will do some in DX11 and some in DX12. Usual system specs and Tom Clancy's The Division will be preset to Ultra. Hope you all enjoy. Part 1: qXuOeKWbi7U Part 2:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are fractions in windows 10

2. fractions signs windows