Windows 10: Fragmentation Question and Error question.

Discus and support Fragmentation Question and Error question. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What does OK0% fragmented mean? My second question, I have an External storage, I use to install games from steam. But when installing games onto that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samuel Dahl, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Fragmentation Question and Error question.

What does OK0% fragmented mean? My second question, I have an External storage, I use to install games from steam. But when installing games onto that external, It Tells me that there's a 'Disk Write Error' or 'corrupt update Files'

:)

Samuel Dahl, Oct 19, 2021

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Fragmentation Question and Error question.

question

Hi Gergely,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Which version of Windows is currently installed on your phone?
    • Are you trying to access Windows Store or are you trying to download app from the Store?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Justin Sor, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Fragmentation Question and Error question.

1. Fragmentation Question and Error question. - Similar Threads - Fragmentation Question Error

2. Error question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error question.: I have an External storage, I use to install games from steam. But when installing games onto that external, It Tells me that there's a 'Disk Write Error' or 'corrupt update Files. OS: Win 10Brand: DellExternal: 2tb, Seagate....
  3. Error question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error question.: I have an External storage, I use to install games from steam. But when installing games onto that external, It Tells me that there's a 'Disk Write Error' or 'corrupt update Files. OS: Win 10Brand: DellExternal: 2tb, Seagate....
  4. Fragmentation Question and Error question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fragmentation Question and Error question.: What does OK0% fragmented mean? My second question, I have an External storage, I use to install games from steam. But when installing games onto that external, It Tells me that there's a 'Disk Write Error' or 'corrupt update Files'...
  5. DISM Question - Silly question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Question - Silly question: Hi Since I restored my notebook yesterday I decided to just run the sfc /scannow and the dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth sfc /scannow runs fine and as expected nothing wrong, when running "dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth" it just shows the version...
  6. Test question - This is a test question

in Cortana
    Test question - This is a test question: Test question - This is a test question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-this-is-a-test-question/0993fd3b-126d-43fe-9f05-c8d73b96fe94"
  7. Test question - This is a test question

in Cortana
    Test question - This is a test question: Test question - This is a test question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-this-is-a-test-question/7dd55f7d-1a54-4cb3-9785-e842482deec0"
  8. activation error question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation error question: I have successfully upgraded my win 7 ult desktop to win 10 pro and all has been fine the last 2 days. Today I noticed that when I go to "settings/accounts/sync" and disable sync settings the desktop immediately has a activation error and says that windows needs to be...
  9. questions

in Windows 10 Support
    questions: Hiyya Shawn again - I am on the cusp of doing the same thing with my secondary laptop just cloning the 7 drive and use the cloned drive to install 10 onto keeping my programs etc etc Now I have the original ISO which I think is the Pro version which was sent to me and the 7...
  10. Windows errors in questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows errors in questions: I put my system to sleep, before I go to bed. When I wake it up, I check the Event viewer. I keep seeing a Event ID: 137 "the system firmware has changed the processor's memory type range registers (MTRRs) across the sleep state transition (s4) This can result in reduce...