Windows 10: Frame Drops

Discus and support Frame Drops in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game. What to do? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Irimescu Sorin, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Frame Drops

Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game.

What to do? How can I solve this?
    I have this build:

Specifications: Motherboard: Maximus Hero XI
    CPU: i9-9900k
    GPU: RTX 2080 TI STRIX
    STORAGE: 1Tb SSD

Memory: G-Skill 32 Gb

What are the best settings to have an experience with no gaming problems?

Thanks !

:)

Irimescu Sorin, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Freak456 Win User

Frame drops

What are the best ways to stop/prevent frame drops in games.

For example I have a Asus OG Strix 4gb Radeon RX470 but in games like Overwatch whenever I jump into the action my frames start to plummet

Freak456, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Frame drops

I have been having terrible frame drops playing fortnite on my hp omen dropping from 120 to 30 randomly, tried reseting my computer didn't work. Does any of you have the same problem or better yet a solution. Thanks!

benthe49er, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Frame Drops

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Frame Drops

1. Frame Drops - Similar Threads - Frame Drops

2. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  3. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  4. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sudden frame drops windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sudden frame drops windows 10: hello,I'm having an issue with my pc running games, some games its more noticeable than others, but every once in a while I have a small freeze .5 seconds or even less.the issue is its mainly in a rhythm or platformer game so it's really annoying.please note it's just after a...
  6. sudden frame drops windows 10

sudden frame drops windows 10: hello,I'm having an issue with my pc running games, some games its more noticeable than others, but every once in a while I have a small freeze .5 seconds or even less.the issue is its mainly in a rhythm or platformer game so it's really annoying.please note it's just after a...
  7. sudden frame drops windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  9. frame rate drop in every game

frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  10. Why does my entire computer drop to 1 frame per second?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my entire computer drop to 1 frame per second?: Hello, I am having trouble with my computer as of late. I have a custom-built PC that has been running everything fine for more than 3 years now and was going to be a 4th when as of late I have been having issues with prolonged usage. Basically, after let's say an hour or two...