Windows 10: Frame rate drops

Discus and support Frame rate drops in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had this problem a few months back but solved it on day when malware bytes detected a virus and i thought the problem was solved, but now its back.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobbobbob, Jun 6, 2020.

1. bobbobbob Win User

Frame rate drops

I had this problem a few months back but solved it on day when malware bytes detected a virus and i thought the problem was solved, but now its back. The problem is that when I turn on any game but minecraft bedrock only works when not playing multiplayer the game crashes. At first the game works fine, and for the first 5 minutes after launch i can actually play the game. but then after the next 1-2 minutes the fps drops rapidly and eventual my screen goes black and I have to completely restart my computer. After that I decided to run a malware bytes scans every 2 hours or so but got no detection. after about 2 weeks of this i got fed up and factory reset my computer but that still didn't help so now I dont know what to do and im terrible with computers and stuff. Anyone have any ideas to solve this? Also things non game things like google work.

:)

bobbobbob, Jun 6, 2020

2. frame rate drop on asus laptop

The frame rate is still dropping. Any other ideas?

semi_friendly, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Sevenoo7 Win User
    Frame rate drop in windows phone 8???

Hi,

I created a Game and It lacks the frame rate. Even I reduced the texture rates and Shader
    But still the game is in the frame rate drop.

How could i solve. Is that anyway to fix it in VS2012 for Windows Phone. ????

Sevenoo7, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Frame rate drops

Frame Rate Drop or Nvidia cards.

Frame Rate Drop or Nvidia cards.

I have noticed that since Microsoft pushed the creators update my graphic card performance suffered drastically. I have Nvidia 950 which prior to sordid chunk of code was peaking out at about 120fps win frame rate drop whatsoever. After the update on rare
    occasions it hits 80 for about second and then drops to 30 or bellow. Quite a few users suffer from this issue but you seem to be in no hurry to push it through.

Microsoft confirms Windows 10 Creators Update stuttering-game bugs | bit-tech.net

Microsoft finally gets around to fixing Windows 10 Creators Update gaming performance issues - MSPoweruser

OlegBochkis, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Frame rate drops

1. Frame rate drops - Similar Threads - Frame rate drops

2. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. Frame Rate drops on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame Rate drops on Windows 11: Hi all,These are my machine specifications:Amd Ryzen 7 5800X64GB RamNvidia RTX 3090I am running a triple monitor set up with a 4k 31.5 inch 4k 43 inch and a 2560x1600 30 inch. Prior to upgrading to Win 11, I was able to play games across all 3 screens at the same time with no...
  5. Frame Rate drops on Windows 11

Frame Rate drops on Windows 11: Hi all,These are my machine specifications:Amd Ryzen 7 5800X64GB RamNvidia RTX 3090I am running a triple monitor set up with a 4k 31.5 inch 4k 43 inch and a 2560x1600 30 inch. Prior to upgrading to Win 11, I was able to play games across all 3 screens at the same time with no...
  6. frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  7. frame rate

frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  8. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate: How do i make my frame rate faster when playing games or doing work? mostly its games what can I do to make it better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frame-rate/1cb0d1e6-7340-4850-9ddf-a518d510098f
  9. stable frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stable frame rate: while playing games the games sometimes slow down.example--racing games slow down and the cars become uncontrolable. Is it because the frame rate becomes unstable and if it is how do i fix it????...
  10. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...