Windows 10: Frame rate issue.......

Discus and support Frame rate issue....... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I,ve just build a gaming pc with the Aorus z390 Xtreme Waterforce motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900k 3.6GHZ 16MB processor chip and the Aorus GTX 1080... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Weeja, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Weeja Win User

Frame rate issue.......

So I,ve just build a gaming pc with the Aorus z390 Xtreme Waterforce motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900k 3.6GHZ 16MB processor chip and the Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11G Waterforce Extreme. DirectX 12 as well as all the latest drivers are installed. When I attempt to play a game, ie Resident Evil 2, Project Cars 2, Gears 4, the frame rate runs at 5-10 fps on each games default setting. To get a game to be playable I have to dumb down the settings so bad that its not worth it. I've read online that Windows 10 might be the issue and they suggest going into Windows settings and changing some values to correct the problem. My pc has Windows 10 Pro installed. Before I go into changing any settings I'd really like to get some feedback. Thanks...

:)

Weeja, Apr 12, 2020

2. Creators Update Frame rate issues

If the device is already up to date and you still having issues with the frame rate, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer for advanced troubleshooting with your computer. This could have happened due to compatibility with your drivers.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Apr 12, 2020
  3. ValKidmer Win User
    adjust frame rate

windows 10 how to check and adjust frame rate

ValKidmer, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Frame rate issue.......

Vedio Frame rate of N80 IE

When i check the video frame of N80IE, i found 15 frame/ minute. What is the exact frame rate of N80 IE ?. Shall I increase the frame rate to 30 frame/minute?

Prabin

prabin---01, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Frame rate issue.......

1. Frame rate issue....... - Similar Threads - Frame rate issue

2. frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  3. frame rate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate: I kindly ask you a question about frame rate of streaming movies with the os win11. As you know ex. on Prime video or Netflix or Disney+, some movies are played at 24hz, 23hz and some others at 50hz. Every time I have to select manually the correct frame rate in the setting....
  4. Frame rate again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate again: First of CCleaner is good but when it comes to gaming its not the thing I'm going for I left my pc info to another person and a worker told me CCleaner is not helping my gaming performance is there something else besides CCleaner or no or is it i have to change my setting in...
  5. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frame rate: How do i make my frame rate faster when playing games or doing work? mostly its games what can I do to make it better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frame-rate/1cb0d1e6-7340-4850-9ddf-a518d510098f
  6. Frame rate drops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Frame rate drops: I had this problem a few months back but solved it on day when malware bytes detected a virus and i thought the problem was solved, but now its back. The problem is that when I turn on any game but minecraft bedrock only works when not playing multiplayer the game crashes. At...
  7. Weird frame rate issues with certain desktop apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird frame rate issues with certain desktop apps: When I use certain apps from the Microsoft Store (e.g. Facebook Messenger) my display brightness appears to flicker and my mouse movements seem to have a slower frame rate. When I switch to a different app, things return to normal. This only happens when a problematic app is...
  8. stable frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stable frame rate: while playing games the games sometimes slow down.example--racing games slow down and the cars become uncontrolable. Is it because the frame rate becomes unstable and if it is how do i fix it????...
  9. adjust frame rate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adjust frame rate: windows 10 how to check and adjust frame rate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-frame-rate/2386f2b2-af06-46e9-9e9e-a9b3df5ffb92
  10. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...