Windows 10: Frame rate

Discus and support Frame rate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ocir, Apr 28, 2016.

1. ocir Win User

Frame rate

I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the keyboard twice and the frame rates will come back fine and I can continue playing for quite a while so when the frame rates drop l double hit the Windows button and all this fixed. things I have done I use a program called ddu to uninstall all NVIDIA drivers and leftover fragments also checked all Intel driver updates and everything is up to date I have also used furmark to stress out the GPU for over 30 minutes at full screen and it's fine no errors I have repair installed all games I have receded everything graphics card sound card memory modules and run memory Diagnostics kind of lost hope what else to do

:)

2. Vedio Frame rate of N80 IE

When i check the video frame of N80IE, i found 15 frame/ minute. What is the exact frame rate of N80 IE ?. Shall I increase the frame rate to 30 frame/minute?

Prabin

prabin---01, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Szczurek Win User
    808 Camera Issues/Bugs

Regarding video camera.

1. Is ND filter available in video camera? I couldn't find it and it definitely should, to prevent excessively high shutter speed, typical for other compact camera video recording

2. Frame rate. Data from media info:

Frame rate mode : Variable

Frame rate : 24.000 fps

Minimum frame rate : 23.962 fps

Maximum frame rate : 24.038 fps

Original frame rate : 48.000 fps

Scan type : Progressive

The ideal frame rate should be 23.976 (constant, or at least centred around it), in order to use the footage with other video cameras. It
    looks the framerate is centred around 24.0.

I haven't checked 25 and 30fps yet.

Incidenally Sony Vegas 9.0 shows 100fps under properties of the clip (it was the same for N8).

These little things would better be resolved if the wonderful camera is to be used for proper video making.

Szczurek, Apr 28, 2016
  4. ocir Win User

Frame rate

Intel i7 950 GTX 680 graphics card Recon 3D sound card ASUS Sabertooth motherboard

Thema:

Frame rate

1. Frame rate - Similar Threads - Frame rate

2. How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?: I am using CaptureEngine video capture sample from:https://github.com/microsoftarchive/msdn-code-gallery-microsoft/tree/master/Official%20Windows%20Platform%20Sample/CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/%5BC%2B%2B%5D-CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/C%2B%2BThe...
  3. How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?: I am using CaptureEngine video capture sample from:https://github.com/microsoftarchive/msdn-code-gallery-microsoft/tree/master/Official%20Windows%20Platform%20Sample/CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/%5BC%2B%2B%5D-CaptureEngine%20video%20capture%20sample/C%2B%2BThe...
  4. How to make recorded mp4 file constant frame rate and variable bit rate?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. External monitor higher frame rates are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor higher frame rates are not showing: Hi, I hope this isn't out of topic. I am using Acer Aspire A515-57G Win11 23H2 as my laptop and I have a monitor call this monitor A for ease that supports 75Hz refresh rate. However, the option to switch to 75Hz doesn't show up after connecting it with an HDMI cable.It might...
  6. External monitor higher frame rates are not showing

External monitor higher frame rates are not showing: Hi, I hope this isn't out of topic. I am using Acer Aspire A515-57G Win11 23H2 as my laptop and I have a monitor call this monitor A for ease that supports 75Hz refresh rate. However, the option to switch to 75Hz doesn't show up after connecting it with an HDMI cable.It might...
  7. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  8. frame rate drop in every game

frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  9. Why is my frame rate so low but my gpu and cpu utilization is only about 30%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my frame rate so low but my gpu and cpu utilization is only about 30%.: Using HWiNFO, my gpu utiliztion limit is because of inactive clocks and my cpu utilization limit is because of max turbo limit. I have a 1080 ti, a ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI, 32 gigs of ram, and an i7 10700. I noticed low frames on my computer and did a factory reset today...
  10. Why is my frame rate so low but my gpu and cpu utilization is only about 30%.

Why is my frame rate so low but my gpu and cpu utilization is only about 30%.: Using HWiNFO, my gpu utiliztion limit is because of inactive clocks and my cpu utilization limit is because of max turbo limit. I have a 1080 ti, a ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI, 32 gigs of ram, and an i7 10700. I noticed low frames on my computer and did a factory reset today...