Windows 10: Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding

Discus and support Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day Please advise on how to fix a frame work 3.5 download and installation. it gives error code: 0x800F0907 because of network policy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdminKempton Park, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding

Good day

Please advise on how to fix a frame work 3.5 download and installation.

it gives error code: 0x800F0907

because of network policy settings. Windows could not connect to the internet to download files that are required t complete the requested changes

:)

AdminKempton Park, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding

1. Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding - Similar Threads - Frame downlaoding

2. The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.: The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11. The first inch on lefthand side Just closes the menu. If you move in a little further and press a button 2 buttons operate at the same time. The Calendar and Notification menu seem...
  3. The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11.: The quick action menu useable area buttons and background frame are out of position windows 11. The first inch on lefthand side Just closes the menu. If you move in a little further and press a button 2 buttons operate at the same time...
  4. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  5. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  6. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  7. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds: Hello, this is my first time making a post here but i really do need help, a long time i got this laptop and it was working perfectly fine till one day i randomly started getting those lag spike in games i used to play on a daily basis, it's not normal lag spikes tho, my game...
  8. frame drops to 10 fps for 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...
  10. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...