Windows 10: frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics...

Discus and support frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i have a amd radeon rx 6600 and i just reset my whole pc download the right drivers had everything installed changed no settings and only have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by logan garcia, Sep 27, 2022.

1. frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics...

so i have a amd radeon rx 6600 and i just reset my whole pc download the right drivers had everything installed changed no settings and only have fortnite installed i always have had it set to 240fps and i open the game and in the menu my when moving it around the menu my frames would start dropping to 50 40 30 10 fps and its never done that before and in game it would do the same thing unless i were standing still not moving at all or even if theyre were 2 players in front the fps would drop alot i searched videos and used the lowest setting and its never done this i just had bought the graph

:)

logan garcia, Sep 27, 2022

2. Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2 - Frame Problems

Hi,

Having an outdated drivers is one of the commons reasons why you're having frame drops after the update. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you experiencing the issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Switch off Game DVR.

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Gaming.
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Click the switch below Record in the background while I'm playing a game so that it turns Off.

Step 2: Disable Game bar

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Gaming.
    • Click Game bar.
    • Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns Off.

Step 3: Manually update graphics card drivers. We understand that you already updated your drivers. However, it would be best if you uninstall and reinstall the drivers or manually update it. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the Win + X menu by pressing the Win key + X hotkey.
    • Select Device Manager on the Win + X menu.
    • Now click Display adapters on the Device Manager window.
    • Right-click the listed graphics card to open the context menu, and select the Update driver option.
    • Select the Search automatically for updated driver software option on the Update Drivers window.

If Windows finds anything, follow the further guidelines to install the driver; and then restart Windows.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Asphalt 8: Airborne Game stopped opening after new updates installed

Hi,

Issues with launching a game or an app after installing updates are possibly caused by a software conflict or some of the update components got corrupted. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you disable the game DVR by following the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App and go to Settings.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab and toggle off "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using the Game bar".

If the issue persists, update your graphics card driver. Here's how:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 27, 2022
  4. frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics...

Terrible Frame Rate In Games

I recently acquired a new graphics card (NIVIDIA GeForce GTX745 4GB) a upgrade from my last (ZOCTAC GTX 950 2GB). I was quite content when i fit it and every thing was working. So i loaded up my game tom clancy ghost recon wildlands. Normaly play it fine 30frames max on low graphics and frequent frame drops. Since I've put this new card in my FPS is even worse 16FPS on medium settings. It seems to be the same with most of my games graphics look abit better but my frames are terrible. My operating system is windows 10

frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics... B5Q1i.jpg

Callum Jones, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics...

1. frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics... - Similar Threads - frames droping alot

2. When playing games my computer will like frame freeze for a little and it happens alot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing games my computer will like frame freeze for a little and it happens alot.: I have a ryzen 9 5900x 7900xt64gb of ddr4000 ramI've updated graphic drivers, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers restart system settings. Reset bios taken out parts and tested them in other builds with no problems.I think I need a way of restoring windows or something like that....
  3. When playing games my computer will like frame freeze for a little and it happens alot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When playing games my computer will like frame freeze for a little and it happens alot.: I have a ryzen 9 5900x 7900xt64gb of ddr4000 ramI've updated graphic drivers, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers restart system settings. Reset bios taken out parts and tested them in other builds with no problems.I think I need a way of restoring windows or something like that....
  4. Graphics settings not showing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics settings not showing game: I'm wanting to have the option to choose integrated 5600H or dedicated graphics 3060 laptop for Football Manager 24.The issue is the game is not showing up in the list in the windows gaming graphics settings. The game is installed from the Xbox Windows App via...
  5. Graphics settings not showing game

Graphics settings not showing game: I'm wanting to have the option to choose integrated 5600H or dedicated graphics 3060 laptop for Football Manager 24.The issue is the game is not showing up in the list in the windows gaming graphics settings. The game is installed from the Xbox Windows App via...
  6. frames are droping every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  7. frames are droping every 3 sec

frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  8. frames droping alot in game after pc reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frames droping alot in game after pc reset: so i have a amd radeon rx 6600 and i just reset my whole pc download the right drivers had everything installed changed no settings and only have fortnite installed i always have had it set to 240fps and i open the game and in the menu when moving it around the menu my frames...
  9. frames droping alot in game after pc reset

frames droping alot in game after pc reset: so i have a amd radeon rx 6600 and i just reset my whole pc download the right drivers had everything installed changed no settings and only have fortnite installed i always have had it set to 240fps and i open the game and in the menu when moving it around the menu my frames...
  10. frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frames droping alot in game everythings updated settings are the same as usual new graphics...: so i have a amd radeon rx 6600 and i just reset my whole pc download the right drivers had everything installed changed no settings and only have fortnite installed i always have had it set to 240fps and i open the game and in the menu my when moving it around the menu my...