Windows 10: Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10

Discus and support Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game. What to do? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Irimescu Sorin, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10

Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game.

What to do? How can I solve this?
    I have this build:

Specifications: Motherboard: Maximus Hero XI
    CPU: i9-9900k
    GPU: RTX 2080 TI STRIX
    STORAGE: 1Tb SSD

Memory: G-Skill 32 Gb

What are the best settings to have an experience with no gaming problems?

Thanks !

***Modified the title from Frame Drops***

:)

Irimescu Sorin, Jun 26, 2019

2. I have frame drops in everything (YT, Twitch, games)

Greetings, not long time ago I restored my PC (Win 10) and I had no problems since last week when the PC started to have frame drops in basically everything (YouTube, Twitch, games) I don't know what to do, I scanned it several times but the problem is
    the same. Any suggestions on how to fix it please? Have to add that the fps drop dissapear after a while.

BaboiDragos, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Freak456 Win User
    Frame drops

What are the best ways to stop/prevent frame drops in games.

For example I have a Asus OG Strix 4gb Radeon RX470 but in games like Overwatch whenever I jump into the action my frames start to plummet

Freak456, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Sevenoo7 Win User

Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10

Frame rate drop in windows phone 8???

Hi,

I created a Game and It lacks the frame rate. Even I reduced the texture rates and Shader
    But still the game is in the frame rate drop.

How could i solve. Is that anyway to fix it in VS2012 for Windows Phone. ????

Sevenoo7, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10

1. Frames drops while gaming on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Frames drops while

2. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. Frame Drops after not playing for a while

Frame Drops after not playing for a while: So basically when I play a game the first time it has massive frame drops but I always thought that was completely normal and I still think it is but if someone knows better then correct me but when i stop playing that game for a while and decide to start it up again a few...
  5. Frame Drops after not playing for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame Drops after not playing for a while: So basically when I play a game the first time it has massive frame drops but I always thought that was completely normal and I still think it is but if someone knows better then correct me but when i stop playing that game for a while and decide to start it up again a few...
  6. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  7. Game frame drop

Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  8. Frame drops in games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frame drops in games?: Hello but i have the problem that i have frame drops from 100fps to 40fps, it goes from 100fps to 40fps for about 10 seconds, and it takes that long to load, and i know it has something to do with HDD and SSD, but i didn't have those frame drops in games before, and now...
  9. KB4535996 - frame drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB4535996 - frame drops in games: Hi, I have been experiencing singular frame drops in games, after some investigation I have pinpointed that the KB4535996 update may be causing the problem as it has been reported as such by some. The problem is that I cannot uninstall it as there is no entry in the...
  10. Frame Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame Drops: Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game. What to do? How can I solve this? I have this build: Specifications: Motherboard: Maximus Hero XI CPU: i9-9900k GPU: RTX 2080 TI STRIX...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. frames while playing games drop