Windows 10: Framework Laptop - ALL Laptops should be Built like this.

Discus and support Framework Laptop - ALL Laptops should be Built like this. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I came across the Framework Laptop a while ago and immediately thought that this is the FUTURE of Laptops, or at least it SHOULD be. With that in mind,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paul Black, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Framework Laptop - ALL Laptops should be Built like this.

I came across the Framework Laptop a while ago and immediately thought that this is the FUTURE of Laptops, or at least it SHOULD be. With that in mind, I thought that I would post something about it for you to look at . . . > The Framework Laptop is now Shipping! - Website > Framework Laptop Review: The Anti-MacBook has Arrived - Tom's Guide > A COMPLETELY Upgradeable Laptop? - Framework Laptop Review - YouTube > Hands-On with Framework's Fully Modular Laptop! - YouTube > Hands On With the Framework Laptop: The Most Upgradable Ultraportable Ever - YouTube > This Is How All Laptops Should Be Made! - Framework Laptop Teardown - YouTube > Building a Framework Laptop - YouTube Enjoy!

:)

Paul Black, Aug 20, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Framework Laptop - ALL Laptops should be Built like this.

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

Framework Laptop - ALL Laptops should be Built like this.

1. Framework Laptop - ALL Laptops should be Built like this. - Similar Threads - Framework Laptop Laptops

2. "No audio device available" Lenovo laptop should have built in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No audio device available" Lenovo laptop should have built in.: "No audio device available" Lenovo laptop should have built in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-available-lenovo-laptop-should/d57f8bea-5804-4fb2-9960-96d650e40bc8
  3. "No audio device available" Lenovo laptop should have built in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No audio device available" Lenovo laptop should have built in.: "No audio device available" Lenovo laptop should have built in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-device-available-lenovo-laptop-should/d57f8bea-5804-4fb2-9960-96d650e40bc8
  4. should a month old laptop have a drop in battery capacity like this.--

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should a month old laptop have a drop in battery capacity like this.--: should a month old face battery capacity drop issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-a-month-old-laptop-have-a-drop-in-battery/682f6a48-8bbd-40c9-9181-fa071d9b307a
  5. built in keyboard laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built in keyboard laptop: How to permanently disable laptops built in keyboard in windows 10 latest version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-keyboard-laptop/5e5b434a-6ace-4190-821c-24dc97226fa5
  6. Should I replace my built-in devices on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I replace my built-in devices on my laptop?: Hello! I have replaced my touchpad with a mouse not many days after I got it, and it's much better. Will there be a change if I replace my laptop camera and laptop mic with an actual webcam and mic? I have heard built-in devices are very bad in quality, so that's why I'm...
  7. Laptop built in webcam not working at all

Laptop built in webcam not working at all: I have a GP75 LEOPARD 10SEK laptop, and while the built-in webcam used to work well enough, it seems to now have dropped off the face of the Earth. I tried activating it with FN+F6. I went into Device Manger and found it there. Tried updating drivers, said they were up to...
  8. Built-In Laptop Mouse

Built-In Laptop Mouse: What are the steps in deactivating a laptop's built-in mouse pad? I prefer using external mouse. I tried Control Panel > Hardware & Sounds > Devices & Printers > Mouse. When I got to 'Mouse', I saw no options to deactivate....
  9. Laptop built in camera

Laptop built in camera: My laptop can't find the built in camera. In device manager it has been replaced by the printer. Repeated attempts to remove it from the list have failed, it just repopulates each time. Scan for hardware changes also fails to change anything. I am now at a loss what to do....
  10. built in camera on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built in camera on laptop: I cant take pics or any videos all of a sudden. It keeps showing me this symbol of a camera with a line going through it saying "front facing only. " It just doesn't do anything else . what does this mean ? Thanks. Peter...