Windows 10: Francisco

Discus and support Francisco in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A customer ran SFC / scannow and does not know if there was or was not a message about corruption – where can you confirm this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ...Junior Ribeiro..., Aug 26, 2021.

1. Francisco

A customer ran SFC / scannow and does not know if there was or was not a message about corruption – where can you confirm this?

:)

...Junior Ribeiro..., Aug 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 UAC problem

Hi Francisco,

We would like to know if you're able to perform and check the suggested steps on this thread?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 26, 2021
  3. Mosadas Win User
    Drive san francisco Won't start

I have this problem when i start Driver san francisco The procedure entry point Skidrow could not be located in the dynamic link library D;\Driver - San Francisco\ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll.
    I have tried to reinstall the game but same problem. and earlier i have downloaded it but no problems i was on windows 7. so somebody help me please. now i am on Windows 10.

I have tried The Troubleshoot compatibility.

Nothing Helped.

Mosadas, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Sonicboom Win User

Francisco

Sonicboom, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

Francisco

1. Francisco - Similar Threads - Francisco

2. Driver San Francisco Game Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver San Francisco Game Issue: Hello, recently I have installed Driver san francisco, whenever I launch up the game, it doesnt like show the game itself, but when I go to task manager, its seen in background processes. Im really confused and I do not know whats going on here, so please lmk asap if you have...
  3. Driver San Francisco Game Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver San Francisco Game Issue: Hello, recently I have installed Driver san francisco, whenever I launch up the game, it doesnt like show the game itself, but when I go to task manager, its seen in background processes. Im really confused and I do not know whats going on here, so please lmk asap if you have...
  4. HOW CAN I BURN DOWN SEATTLE,SAN FRANCISCO,AND KILL MICROSOFT???

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW CAN I BURN DOWN SEATTLE,SAN FRANCISCO,AND KILL MICROSOFT???: THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL TAKE BAD FEEDBACK FROM SENIORS ABOUT WINDOWS 10'LET US SAY,WE ARE GOING TO DUMP MICROSOFT,PCS AND ANY OF YOUR SOFTWARE, AND ALL GO TO APPLE COMPUTERS AS FAST AS WE CAN. take this as a promise;you have so disabled our computers we can't get rid of...
  5. Live from San Francisco: It's the Future of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Live from San Francisco: It's the Future of Windows: Live from San Francisco: It's the Future of Windows and the Enterprise The original tagline of this site—it's the future of Windows ... today!—will be truer than ever tomorrow when Microsoft holds its eagerly-awaited one-hour briefing about coming enterprise features in the...
  6. Microsoft Edge Web Summit returns on April 4th 2016 in San Francisco

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Web Summit returns on April 4th 2016 in San Francisco: We’re thrilled to announce our second annual Microsoft Edge Web Summit, coming to San Francisco on April 4th, 2016! Free registration opens soon – watch this space for more details coming later this month. [img] Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2015 Last year, we had a blast...
  7. MSFT announces Windows 9 event in San Francisco 30th Sept

in Windows 10 News
    MSFT announces Windows 9 event in San Francisco 30th Sept: Microsoft is preparing to detail its next major version of Windows. We had been expecting the company to hold a press event later this month, and now it’s official. Microsoft will hold a "Windows event" in San Francisco on September 30th. The software maker started emailing...