Windows 10: Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below...

Discus and support Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anne Marie Kearns, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below...

Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details
    Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below... mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fanswers.microsoft.com%2Fstatic%2Fimages%2Fnotifications%2FMS_logo.png
    Microsoft Community
    Your question has a reply

Hi Anne Marie Kearns,

Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community.

Thank You For Posting in Microsoft Community. Call Microsoft online support ↿-888-8↿9-↿4↿O Between 10:00 A M t o 7:00 P M EST . We will Help you to fix your Issues.

Post a reply

Did this resolve the problem? Give feedback

:)

Anne Marie Kearns, Jul 6, 2019

2. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jul 6, 2019
  3. reminder alerts

Hi BobbWW,

This is not supported by Windows Phone and is a frequently asked request. I would suggest adding your vote to one of the User Voice items that asked for repeating alerts. Like this one:

Repeating alert, after receiving a text, email or voicemail.
    Microsoft uses the User Voice site to solicit feedback and feature requests.

Christopher Miller, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below...

Outlook sync fails after receiving SharePoint list alerts

When I receive an alert email generated by an event in a SharePoint 2007 list, subsequent Outlook synchronisations fail with an error message.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open Outlook on the WP7, hit sync and ensure email is described as up-to-date.

2. Navigate to a SharePoint 2007 list and select the Alert Me option from the Actions menu. Set up an alert to be sent to your email account.

3. Make a change to an item in the list and await the event notification to be sent and then to sync to the phone.

4. Once arrived, hit the Synchronise option on the WP7 menu. The email sync will fail with an error message. No further emails will be received.

5. Tap the alert email in the Outlook list and delete the alert email.

6. Hit the synchronise option and observe that the synchronisation succeeds.

This behaviour observed on Samsumg Omnia 7 and HTC Mozart, running retail versions of the software. Carrier - Orange UK.

Richard Garner

Rik Garner, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below...

1. Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below... - Similar Threads - Fraud alert asked

2. I received an email stating there was a a fraud alert-what should be done I don’t want to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I received an email stating there was a a fraud alert-what should be done I don’t want to...: I received an email stating there was a a fraud alert-what should be done I don’t want to hit any links https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-stating-there-was-a-a-fraud/7168827f-5690-43f3-8988-f1d8f6b32bd6
  3. Fraud. Email received about Windows Defender. I DIDN'T ORDER THIS AND IT APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD.

Fraud. Email received about Windows Defender. I DIDN'T ORDER THIS AND IT APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD.: Windows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerMon, Aug 22 at 6:46 PM Microsoft AccountsCustomer ID : 22457738Invoice ID : MS-83259-177668Email : Email removed to protect it.Invoice Date :...
  4. about key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    about key board: The "h" key returns "h6" to the display. When typing, I press the h key and h6 will appear on the screen. Same when I press the g key, g5 will appear on the screen. I'm having this problem in a Dell lattitiude 5420 laptop. I thought by reloading the keyboard driver this...
  5. Asking question about Microsoft Defender

Asking question about Microsoft Defender: If I do not install any third-party antivirus software on my windows 10 pro PC, can only Microsoft Defender able to protect my PC from any virus attack. Please clear my confusion....
  6. Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.

Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.: Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie Kearns, Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community. Thank You For Posting in...
  7. [Duplicate. Deleted.] Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery...

[Duplicate. Deleted.] Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery...: Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie Kearns, Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community. Thank You For Posting in...
  8. Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.: Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie Kearns, Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community. Thank You For Posting in...
  9. Fraud Alert

Fraud Alert: Victim of Fraud here.... computer popped up warning from Microsoft beeping and voice command to call the 1-877 number. Looked legit, called sounded legit. Long story short they got my information. No money exchanged, called my credit card company cancelled card and informed...
  10. hiw10Want to ask question about passwords.

in Windows 10 Support
    hiw10Want to ask question about passwords.: Me, again so soon, a different question but brought to my attention by members who answered my last thread on W10 clean install. Passwords Correct me if I am wrong, but we are supposed to have a password for every site we use. We are not supposed to write those passwords...